Six and ten point snowflakes ❄️

They are beautiful! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

So pretty!!!

1 Like

They’re just beautiful! Definitely starch them and hang them. That will be perfect.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing the link! Those snowflakes are really pretty ones.

1 Like

These are gorgeous. I love how fluffy and soft they look in that yarn, too. Almost like an Anise cookie. Good enough to eat!

3 Likes

These are gorgeous! So detailed.

2 Likes

Very pretty! Overlay crochet, great texture.
How will you starch them?

1 Like

I’m not sure yet. I haven’t actually starched anything before. I figure I’ll google a few things and buy what I need this weekend. Do you have any suggestions?

1 Like

How lovely!!

2 Likes

My gran used to sugar starch but wouldn’t it get sticky in humidity? I have no good ideas.

I’ve used watered down white glue for “starching” snowflakes. Put a little white glue in a dish, mix in some water, lay in your snowflake and get it saturated, cover a blocking board or piece of cardboard with a piece of wax paper and pin your snowflake to dry.

4 Likes

Lovely!

2 Likes

@AuFish recently posted an experiment in stiffening, might be worth exploring the post.

3 Likes

So elegant! I love them! I think they look even more fun and exciting in the heavier yarn!

2 Likes

Beautiful !

I’m headed down a rabbit hole now that I opened the link to the designers page … wheeeee

3 Likes

:snowflake: :blue_heart: :thread: Congratulations! Your stunning Six & Ten Pointed Star Snowflakes are a featured project this week! :thread: :blue_heart: :snowflake:

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

SOOOOO PRETTY! I love these.

2 Likes

WOW! These are all fabulous!
I’m so impressed with your skills
:snowflake:

2 Likes

Absolutely gorgeous! The ten pointed one is my fave. So intricate.

2 Likes