Skinny art journal

This book was originally a book about the art of Jack Yeats.
I liked it because of the shape and thinness. It made a nice small art journal.

26 Likes

I adore this book, every page. But of course mostly the last pages. Because MUSHROOMS! It’s glorious.

4 Likes

These are stunning. I can’t imagine picking up a book and finding all those beautiful images inside.
I like the ones that cover both pages best, but they are all incredible.
I love the tone of the entire book. Beautiful!

2 Likes

I love the idea of an art book turned into an art journal. I often can take or leave the mushroom aesthetic, but that last page is hands down my favorite.

1 Like

This is beautiful!!! Every new page is my favorite. Love, love, love the circles throughout.

1 Like

This is amazing!

1 Like

I love how colourful this is.

1 Like

Beautiful!

1 Like

I love this!

1 Like

I love your style and I love this book! It’s just awesome :star_struck:

1 Like

This journal is so relaxing to look at. I hope it was as fun and relaxing to make.

1 Like

All of these pages are so cool! I couldn’t pick a favorite, but if I were forced to :wink: I’d pick the Make Your Own Happy one. It’s so fresh and bright and the layers make me so happy. Did you use come of your coffee filters for the middle flower/plant?

1 Like

I did! Good eye!

Congrats! Your Skinny Art Journal is one of this week’s featured projects. Way to go!

3 Likes

Super beautiful, geekgirl! Such a fun shape for an art journal, too.

1 Like

Beautiful!!!

1 Like

That is so gorgeous. What do you do with your art journals once they’re filled up?

1 Like

they are stacked on a shelf in my craft room. Once in a while I will look through them.