Skittering Skuttle Jumper

I made this… thing… lmfao. It was for @audity for the IYP swap. I dunno what to tell you. It’s a monstrosity. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

The whole thing is poseable and the wings are removable via magnets.

I… I dunno. Lmao

Thanks for looking!

27 Likes

What a fascinating creature! Love the painted eyes :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wonderfully weird! I didn’t see the wings at first. What a whimsical touch. :laughing:

3 Likes

That is UNBELIEVABLE! Holy cats, grrl, what the even?
Your brains. They’re awesome.

2 Likes

This… thing? … is so well done! I love your write up as much as how clever you were with the choices you made in designing it.

It is certainly unique! :grinning:

2 Likes

So creepy and awesome!!! I love how you imagined this crazy thing and the fact that it’s poseable with removable wings!?!?! Extra super amazing.

Were the legs and body all white when you assembled and then you painted the fabric after?

2 Likes

Just so imaginative…there is even a crying eye! So many questions come to mind in my own imagination: Does each eye have an emotion or function? Two brains or more? Is there a dominant eye that is in command? Who operates the wings? Does one eye stay awake when the others fall asleep?

Do you see what you have done? Piqued the imaginations of others! Fabulous…

4 Likes

Skittering skuttle jumper-thats fun to say! It’s so off the wall odd that it’s endearing! Y’all did a great job on this swap!

3 Likes

This… thing… is so well done! So thoughtfully designed and executed! And it freaks me the freak out! ARG!

4 Likes

I’m gonna have nightmares.

4 Likes

Thanks! Yup, the fabric (with the exception of the fur) was white before I painted it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks! I wasn’t sure what people would think of it. It was a strange process.

3 Likes

I absolutely LOVE this. It is so creative and you are truly an artist. I love everything about it.

2 Likes

Amazing! The things you come up with, I swear…! So cool.

1 Like

So cool! It kind of reminds me of a lobster. Ha. So neat that it is poseable and the wings are removable. I am totally impressed!

1 Like

It is beyond amazing!! So clever, so original!

1 Like

The eyeballs are so great!

1 Like

Well, would you just take a look at that! :star_struck: This crafted-up awesomeness is a Featured Project this week. CONGRATS! :confetti_ball:

1 Like

I know she will love the heck outta this Jumper! Super fun and wild.

1 Like

super cool! and the fact that you painted the fabric is even more impressive. wow!

1 Like