Sling hairband

This was actually supposed to be a gift for a friend but I wasn’t quite sure if she’d like the colour scheme so I made her two others and kept this one. It’s a really quick project so the plan is to make some more for myself.

17 Likes

Nice! I love the colors… the fabric is very pretty.

1 Like

I love the fabric and the headband came out great.

1 Like

Cute! The fabric is awesome!

1 Like

Looks lovely! I would have kept it too because I LOVE that shade of green, It suits you!

1 Like

Thank you ladies!

Cool! Was it hard to make? I like the fabric you chose.

1 Like

love the fabric - been looking for a tutorial/pattern for this. they’ve been super popular in all the japanese craft magazines

1 Like

@kittykill It was super easy. I used my serger, but it works well with a normal sewing machine.
@Animegirlie The tutorial I used was German, but there lots of others. Sometimes I spend too much time looking for THE perfect tutorial but I was a bit under pressure so I just gave this one a try

1 Like

Looks great on you!

1 Like

Great fabric and awesome results!

1 Like

I love these and wear them almost all the time, they do great at covering my grey roots!
Cute fabric and it fits you perfect

1 Like

Congrats! Your Sling Hairband is one of this week’s featured projects. You are AWE-SOME!

1 Like

What an honour :blush: Thank you!

Very cute!

I think this will be my weekend project - subject to finding the right fabric… Must have some in the stash somewhere…