Sloth Hoop

This hoop was for a personal swap with @storerboughtcreation ! She requested a sloth hoop, so I did my best! I found a super cute photo of a sloth hanging upside-down through a google image search (you can probably find the same one if you just search for “sloth”), and decided to try to base the hoop on that. And here’s what I came up with:

I was considering adding a bunch of hair with embroidery, but wasn’t sure I could do it without ruining the whole thing, so decided to call it done as it is now. I think it still turned out pretty cute!

24 Likes

I love it! This will be the first two-toed sloth I’ll have hanging on my wall. You are the felt queen! Those stitches are so tiny and even. And the eyes are perfect (I still like the idea of a glam rock or David Bowie sloth. Hehe!) I can’t wait to hang him up with his three-toed cousins! :heart:

2 Likes

Yay, I’m so glad you like it! It didn’t turn out exactly as planned, so I was a little worried, but I do think it’s still cute! And I’m so looking together to crafting together soon! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Aww!! He’s so cute! Love what you chose for background fabric too :blossom:

2 Likes

Thanks! Actually I was waffling between two different fabrics and let @storerboughtcreation choose the background herself over Skype! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The background was the only bit of it I got to see until she posted this tonight! She was going to mail it to me, but since we’ll see each other in person next month, she’ll bring it along then :slight_smile: If that wasn’t the case, I wouldn’t have been able to see it yet. I’m glad I didn’t have to wait anymore. I wanted to see what it looked like. I love it!

1 Like

It’s adorable…and I love your choice of the bright blue background fabric :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is so cute! I never would have thought to use felt like that! I love his eyes.

1 Like

How cute!

And you get to exchange it in person? That is even better!

3 Likes

You are the queen of felt. This is so cute. I love his expression and the bright, cheerfulness of the background. :smiley:

1 Like

OMG! I love sloths and this guy is no exception. He is adorable.

1 Like

as always, your backgrounds are always spot-on. and I love your felted creations. that sloth could.not. be ANY cuter.

and I agree with the not including the hair. hummm. i mean, maybe? But i like it so much without!

:metal:

1 Like

So cute :smiley: and smart partner who asked for a sloth, they are just cute (even if they are dangerous) I love the use of the flower background :smiley:

1 Like

Awww! This is so cute! You did a great job.

1 Like

OH MY WORD. This sloth is adorable.

1 Like

Ohhh, it is so cuuuttteee! I love heeem, adorableness overload!

1 Like

This is absolutely adorable!

1 Like

He’s perfect just the way he is! :heart:

1 Like

Simply Stellar! Every thought out feature is perfection and this will bring smiles to those who see it.

2 Likes

I love how the sloth in hanging upside down, looking at us.

2 Likes