Sloth Stuffie

On our old site I made a lot of purses, I guess I turned into a stuffie girl over here! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I made this sloth for Storerboughtcreation in the Creature Comfort Stuffie Swap.
If you know anything about SBC, you know she loves her sloths! As soon as I got her, I knew I was going to make her a sloth. I found this pattern on Etsy and went for it. I used eyes that were bigger than called for, but I wanted to have eyes with some variation and I really liked these. I completely forgot to get a close up of them.

He was made from blended wool felt and it came together pretty easily. Since it was a swap I wanted to add a little something to her. SBC said she liked steampunk and for some reason, I was determined to make a tutu. Don’t ask. I just HAD to make one. Ha! I constructed my very first top hat! It was so much easier than I thought. I completely psyched myself out before I started.

Storerboughtcreations said she liked her. I am so glad since her package to me was so special. :innocent:

26 Likes

Beautiful, I love her smile :slight_smile:
I think you made a good call on the eyes, her face is very sweet.

3 Likes

Super cute - love the tutu!

3 Likes

I love him! I like to think that he’s green from algae growing on him because he moves so slow. :slight_smile:
The top hat is simply adorable!

4 Likes

So adorable! Great color combination, and those eyes are super cool.

3 Likes

I don’t just like her, I LOVE HER! Thank you so much for such an amazing stuffie. I love her so much, I still can’t articulate how awesome my sloth truly is. :sloth: :heart:

5 Likes

What a cute sloth and so much expression!

3 Likes

Super cute!

2 Likes

She’s absolutely adorable! And the hat and tutu are perfect additions!!

1 Like

I love how she’s perched there on the office chair! :grin: Wool felt seems like it would make for a really nice stuffie texture. And I think the oversized eyes are great!

2 Likes

What an adorable face! And, she looks pretty happy with her tutu and fabulously stylish hat!

2 Likes

Adorable! And love the colors you chose!

2 Likes