Small Batch Ornament Match Swap CLOSED (Send Nov 1-11)

Glad it made it safely. I tried to find the most noticable envelope possible!

1 Like

Me, too! It seems like you sent them so long ago, and they are still in transit. Keeping my fingers crossed and not giving up hope quite yet!

That you did! Neon orange! Somehow, after taking ornaments out of envelopes I put them back incorrectly and was puzzling over why @AuFish was mailing @Dfabbric ’s ornament… then realized what I had done. Doh!

I got mine as well! I’m just waiting for my last ornament to arrive before posting a pic of them all together.

2 Likes

Oh, dear! I think there are actually four bears still missing (assuming Camelama received one). I found a couple of errors in the tables at the top (which I’ve corrected now). If anyone besides Tapestry has received their Felt Flower Crown Bear, can you let me know so I can update the LettuceCraft computer spreadsheet? Thanks!

The tables at the top of the swap are extremely hard to edit, so I’m not too surprised there might be mistakes there. But the behind-the-scenes LC official spreadsheet is super easy to keep updated, and is the gold standard reference for who has sent and received. Periodically, I check to make sure that the tables all match each other.

If anyone ever notices a mistake in the tables, please let me know. (You should receive a copy of the message when any of your ornaments has been received, so that’s how you might know.)

Thanks much!

1 Like

I mailed all of mine 2-1/2 weeks ago; one domestic and one international haven’t been reported as received. When do I need to resend?
I know papercraft rules is 2 weeks for domestic, 3 for international. Is that 2 weeks after mailing, or two weeks after last day to mail?

Should I get a new camel in the mail for @Camelama?

2 Likes

No, I think @Camelama has been so busy she’s received some things she hasn’t had a chance to report yet. Let’s give it a couple more days.

3 Likes

I swear i will list them all out tonight! Fell asleep eating dinner last night. :sleeping:

2 Likes

Aw, don’t want to stress you more!

1 Like

Doesn’t help that I put all the ornaments I received, “IN A SAFE PLACE”. So safe that now I don’t remember where they are! Hee. But I will find them tonight!

3 Likes

Found them!

Rcvd:

Drink up

Flower bear

Grumpy cat

Flamingo

Ice joy

Camel

I love them all!

4 Likes

Yay! I received my adorable bear today, and it’s SO very cute. Thanks so much, @LovelyMiss!

2 Likes

My kind of girl!

2 Likes

I recieved my last ornament today! Here’s a pic of them altogether (including a cute bonus ornament from Gozer which she says is a fail but looks perfect to me!).

9 Likes

Sweet little Bear arrived today! Sorry for the background, I opened it while running errands.

8 Likes

I received an adorable little house ornament from @Camelama today! Love the tiny little windows. I now have all six ornaments I was expecting; will post a picture of the group sometime this weekend. We have had such a great assortment this year!

4 Likes

The tiny house from @Camelama arrived. Here it is with my elf froma previous round.

I love the shimmery windows in the minimalistic design that draws on the warmth of coming home.

6 Likes

I have a little story about my houses. I saw a project online and I tried to replicate it. I just never could get my windows to glow like the ones I saw online. So I recently asked a pottery friend of mine how she thinks they were made. She said they’re gold windows, Susan. I said well yes I used gold paint. I tried four different kinds of gold or metallic or sparkly gold paint and they still look nothing like those windows online. She said no Susan, they are actual gold. Like melted-down 24k gold that was poured into those windows & cooled.

OH! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Um, oops! Guess i should ask her before I try something new with clay! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Not sure I would have attempted melted gold, tho! Me and hot liquid melted metal?!? Eep!

5 Likes

It would also have been expensive as heck! They do make a nice metallic gold paper that you might try. It might be $1.25 at the Dollar+ store! ha ha Much safer, too!

3 Likes

Ha! That ornament sounds a bit rich for my blood. But I’m sure it looked really cool. I love your ornament, gold or not!

2 Likes

Dollar tree sometimes has metallic leaf, which gives a lovely glow. Glue on, not fired on.

3 Likes