Small Felt Flower Frame

So…as you can guess I made a lot of stuff for the color in the box swap. LOL! I love the red flowers against the blue frame. I painted the frame. The flowers were from a kit and I had to put them together.

IMG_0823 (1)

13 Likes

So pretty! I love the red and turquoise combination- it’s one of my favorites! I love this piece!

I was wondering if there was a pattern for the flowers…a kit…they are so dimensional…I love red and turquoise together! When I get it hanged up, you will see what I mean!

This is the place where I got the flowers from. I use them all the time. They have the best flowers and plants, ship fast and super helpful. They have a ton of colors too.

I love how the flowers pop out from the frame! Nice!

So cheerful!

I hung my beauty next to an embroidery I did in a past stitchalong…I wonder how you knew I loved this color combo? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh! It looks great!

1 Like

What a beautiful combination.

So pretty and cheerful, bursting beyond the edges of the frame! (Thanks for sharing that link, too. Lots of cool stuff there.) It looks great on the wall.

1 Like

I love all your felt flowers and now I know the secret! This one is another winner with the lovely red/turquoise combo!