Sneaky kitty peeking into the fish bowl hoopla trio

These are Puurrfect! That fabric is amazing!

1 Like

Congrats! Your Sneaky Kitty Hoopla Trio is one of this week’s featured projects! Yahoo!

1 Like

Mine! All mine! Arent they the cutest. The fabrics she chose (the big rocks look like petosky stones which are native to Michigan) and the tiny french knot pebbles…ah, so good!

Thank you so much @Magpie for this special little trio. Each time I see them, it will remind me of the love and support I get from you…crafty or otherwise. :hugs:

Incidentally, I was just trying to decide where to post my picture of these when I saw this thumbnail pop up. Your pictures are much better too.

1 Like

I’m so happy you like them! I wanted to send you little friends to keep you company & what better than naughty pets who can’t get into any real trouble? Plus you don’t have to feed or clean up after them.
FYI, there’s a personal swap thread if you haven’t seen it yet.
Hugs! We’ll have a real housewarming party when it’s safe to people again. XO

So very cute…and such a thoughtful gift…love the one you made for your daughter, too…she seems to love everything you make, which is a good thing!

1 Like

This is delightful!

1 Like

Aww, super cute!

1 Like

These are so adorable!!

1 Like

OMG These are SO much fun! Super friggin adorbs!

1 Like

These are so darn cute! I’m working on my latest I-spy quilt and I’m using some of the same fabric that inspired these. You captured the cat perfectly! At first, I thought you used the original fabric and just embroidered on top, then I realized you just used some bubble fabric as a base and created your own scenes from there - wow! I love the addition of the gravel at the bottom!

1 Like

It was “fun” stitching all those french knots, that’s for sure!

1 Like