Sneaky kitty peeking into the fish bowl hoopla trio

@wereradletshug posted this incredible Catasaurus quilt where I spied some super fun kitty-peeking-through-fishbowl fabric. I thought it was the cutest design and that it would make adorable hoopla.

I made a set of 3 as a housewarming gift for a dear friend.

I used some fun fabrics, the shapes are applied with fusible webbing then embroidered with a single strand of sewing thread. A few dozen french knots make up the sand.

The sassy peeking kitty is too, too fun. My daughter thought so too and tried to make off with that hoop, ack! I had to stitch her up her own version.

They are each 3-4" hoops.

36 Likes

Charming!
The water is printed with bubbles? What fun!

2 Likes

I love them!

2 Likes

Yessss! They turned out so good! I love both versions of the cat hoop.

2 Likes

This is just adorable!

2 Likes

Yes! There was the perfect bubbly printed fabric in my stash, made my day having that on hand.

1 Like

They are fabulous. X

1 Like

Sly kitty! These are so cute; I know your friend will love them!

1 Like

Adorable!!

1 Like

this is so cute and a perfect interpretation of that fabric!
what a lucky recipient!

1 Like

Those are delightful!

1 Like

Ack! These are so charming!

1 Like

Super duper cute! I love the little sneaky kitty.

1 Like

These hoops are gorgeous! Beautifully stitched and the kitties are especially adorable :smile_cat:

1 Like

Oh my, these hoops are just perfect in every way.

1 Like

These are the happiest of hoops. I love the trio, and execution! Love and happiness, for sure!!!

1 Like

These are the cutest! I think my fave is one for your little lady.

1 Like

Kitty! I love all of these. Such great attention to detail and texture! I donโ€™t blame your daughter for trying to sneak off with one. I would too.

1 Like

Thanks everybody! When I saw that super adorable fabric I knew I wanted to do something with the design. Those kitties are so cute & naughty!

this made me so happy I canโ€™t even express it! I love the mischievous look you captured perfectly

1 Like