Snowman for Gozer

In the holiday decor swap questionnaire, @gozer included snowmen in the list of things she likes. I decided to make her one of my crocheted snowmen.

20 Likes

I’m a sucker for a snowman and this one is just the cutest!

2 Likes

Aww, adorable! :heart: Looks so fluffy and fun to hold. Is it weighted with anything? It stands up so well.

2 Likes

Nope, not weighted. The bottom is flat and wide enough that it stands up easily on its own! The body is made with Bernat Pipsqueak yarn, it’s filled with polyfil, I used a bit of worsted weight yarn for the hat and scarf, and glued on some pom poms for eyes.

3 Likes

He’s so cute, love his. Little scarf.

2 Likes

Cutie pie!! I love the eyes peeking out over the scarf, reminds me of cold snowy walks to school in Michigan!

2 Likes

Awwwww hims so wittle

2 Likes

I also love snow people! So adorable…looks like he is ready for a harsh winter!

2 Likes

Snowmen :heart_eyes: I love how fluffy he is.

2 Likes

I really dig how his scarf is up a little higher. So stinking cute.

2 Likes

Pretty darn cute!

2 Likes

So cute!

2 Likes

totally adorable!
I need to figure out how to make a knit version, since I barely crochet :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

A knit version would probably be easier because this yarn is a pain to crochet with. But I am much faster at crochet and I like using it for stuffed animals. I have my pattern written out if you want to try to convert it to knitting or use it as a jumping off point to create your own pattern. Despite the fact that I’ve known how to knit 15 years longer than I’ve known how to crochet, I stink at making knit patterns. Let me know!

2 Likes

This is the softest thing I have ever felt. It’s so cute and absolutely perfect! I love him so much. Thank you!!! PS. His name is Pierre now.

1 Like