So Much Love

@Pixiefirefly, I am so happy to see you here.

2 Likes

While is it crappy what happened, I am so so grateful for everyone who had a hand in getting LettuceCraft up and running. I’ve been out of the crafting game for several years, but I see that my interest is being renewed, just by the site, the community, and the lettuce!love! Thank you!

5 Likes

I don’t know - there are some family members I would definitely kick out of the car in order to pick up a a Craftster member or two :wink:

17 Likes

Crafters never say die! :fist: :grin:

6 Likes

@kaz814 Seeing you here! Eeep!!!

2 Likes

I’m glad you are here, kittykill, the site just wouldn’t be the same without you!

2 Likes

Oh, same!

1 Like

I was in deep depression over the holidays because I was jonesen for my Craftster fix. Even building a website for a group of amazing women and sewing dresses for my 1 year old granddaughter wasn’t enough. I need you guys in my life. Love forever!:heart::gift_heart::kiss:

11 Likes

I would recognize you anywhere!!! So glad to you are here!

I ‘Ditto’ what AIMR just said :smiley::smiley:

@kittykill I thought I was done crying about the whole ‘issue’ until I read this and the replies. You were such a huge part of the other place and this new home wouldn’t have been the same without you! I’m glad they threw you in the car :smiley:

Hugs for everyone, you can’t escape.

4 Likes