So Much Love

I wanted to give a shout out to @sweets4ever, @mr.sweets4ever for including me in this awesome adventure. I was destroyed when the old site closed. It wasn’t about losing an income, it was about losing my friends. The one thing that I said to both of them was, “I just don’t want to lose you guys.” Not only did I NOT lose them, but they threw me in the car, fed me a snack and said, “we’re going for a little ride.”
These two people are good for my soul.

I also want to give a shout out to @Drtonguestoys who not only is very cute :wink: but also told me not to give up. He allowed me to sulk, cry, scream and heal. Thank you for your patience and love.

@racky-thank you for being there. For checking in on me and for coming along for the ride.

Thank you @MistressJennie, @TheMistressT, @FrankenCher for checking in on me daily. For making sure that I was okay. You guys are such the best!

Oh yeah, one more! @PerfectlyBohemian and @sheepBlue - ladies, ladies, ladies, thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything.

And of course a big huge honking thank you to all of you! I am so humbled by your love, generosity and positive attitudes. You never once gave up on us and you continue to pitch in. I’m so glad to be home with my family.

45 Likes

LOVE YOU! Thank you for all your efforts to help make this new place exist for us all!

1 Like

We just have to follow the trail of embroidery thread…we would find you no matter where you were…

All of you had the invisible spirit that kept this community going for years behind you…and when the time came, the force revealed itself…

Thank you for all of it…there were way too many tears shed…but 2020 is a new start and new hope that the fammunity lives on in perpetuity…LOVE YOU!!!

11 Likes

You’re stuck with me. You know that, right? Still #MoreThanACraftWebsite
Love you.

5 Likes

@AIMR seeing you here it makes me so happy!

@MistressJennie I better be!

1 Like

We don’t abandon family because shit gets hard :hugs:

7 Likes

Grrrrrrrllllll! I just love you SO hard! <3 <3 <3

1 Like

:open_mouth: :relaxed: Do I know you? :wink: Thanks for the love!

ha ha ha ha this is priceless!!

I’ve seen ya around. :laughing:

1 Like

Thanks for the shout out sweetie, but no need. I am just happy there is a new clubhouse for you and your friends and that @sweets4ever & @mr.sweets4ever included you in the “crafting” (see what I did there) of the new site.

Its pretty cool!

18 Likes

Kittykill, I’ve always admired you, @sweets4ever and @racky , i always thought you were the really cool kids.

But what you have done for us all? The way you picked yourselves up and created this place, I’m so proud and humbled to be part of your family.

6 Likes

You get hugs too, don’t even try to wriggle out of it!

5 Likes

Lol, clearly I am sleep-deprived. :crazy_face:

It’s the sugar crash from all that :cake:!

4 Likes

:star_struck::kissing_heart:

You are all so awesome and wonderful!

puns are always allowed!

I just want to be a part of this group hug. :blush: I love this place and everyone here. It’s truly amazing what has been accomplished.

2 Likes

I feel a little bad that I didn’t know about the infamous 19th of December until after the fact and I’m just here riding the high without any of the heartache. But I’ll say thank you once again to all of you who soldiered your way through the low lows to get us all together here. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Thank you for everything you have done to bring us here! I really mean that!