Space Dino, Bee & LISK ATCs

I made these for the ATC Swap. I didn’t join this month due to timing, but I plan on joining next month, I love making ATC’s. They calm me down and I just love drawing.
I made this one for @Kwality570 Her theme was dinosaurs in space. I knew I had to do it.

I am still learning watercolors but know I wanted that watercolor background. It turned out better than I hoped.
Here it is before cutting it. It’s one of my favorites I have done in a while.

Next up was a cute little bee. Yes, my bee only has four legs cas that’s how I like them. It seems this bee may have needed all his legs because he has yet to make it to his destination. By the way, this color pink was almost impossible to get an accurate picture of. Geeze Louise! his wings sparkled, but I couldn’t capture that.

Last but not least is my attempt at collage. I am still a work in progress. We all have things we need to improve on. Ha! It was for @Bunny1kenobi themes of Unsolved Mysteries. I love learning anything I can about LISK, the Long Island Serial Killer. Fascinating! Discovery+ has a great special and podcast about it. I had to use her image because I only had an old one that wasn’t finished.

Thanks for checking them out!

15 Likes

Ah-mazing! That dino’s face is everything.

2 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: LOVE THE DINO

3 Likes

The BEE :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I love these! That dino…:heart:

3 Likes

You are taking to watercolor like a duck artist to watercolor! Such great range in theme and each so well executed.

3 Likes

These are fun!!!

2 Likes

So cool, all of them. I hope that bee finds its way home…it’s gorgeous!

3 Likes

Fantastic :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Thanks, to be clear (because I reread and I wasn’t) the background of the dino was watercolor. The dino itself was Copic markers. LOL! Still learning with watercolors.

3 Likes

I love every single one of these! I love your art style so much! But I’m especially thrilled to be the recipient of your first ever collage! I really do love it! Thank you!

2 Likes

oh, um, that wasn’t my first attempt. Bahahaha! Still learning. :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy:

2 Likes

Your space dino steals my heart. So sweet. I also love a good 4 legged, bee. Your colors are really vibrant!

1 Like