Space Dino Hoop

I made this hoop for @wereradletshug in the Dinosaur swap. :slight_smile: It’s based on a cross stitch design I saw on my partner’s pinterest board, but reimagined in felt (and a tiny bit of cellophane).

39 Likes

I adore this hoop. It’s so cute!!!

2 Likes

I love Dino’s little helmet so much! And also the happy happy expression on the face.

2 Likes

Gah! So cute!

2 Likes

Fantastic interpretation of the cross stitch. I love the touch if the cellophane. Great background fabric too.

2 Likes

This is so cute! & I love that the dinosaur is in space :grin: :t_rex: :ringer_planet:

1 Like

So stinking cute!!

1 Like

That is so freaking cute! He looks so chill just floating around in space

1 Like

This is adorable!

2 Likes

Cuuuuute!!

2 Likes

What a fun hoop! I like the coordinating green stitches on the blue felt.

2 Likes

i love it so much!
i can’t wait to give it a permanent home :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Soooo cute. I love the little smile and the stars are awesome.

2 Likes

The cutest! Love the cellophane touch.

2 Likes

That is so stinking cute.

2 Likes

I love the dinos in space theme so much! This is simply amazing. I love the little touches you added like the added plastic for the helmet and the embroidered planet rings. ADORABLE TO THE MAX!

3 Likes

:fireworks: Hot dog! :hotdog: Your super cool project is one of this week’s Featured Projects! :fireworks:

3 Likes

Thanks so much, all! This was a fun one to make. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So cute! I’ll have to show this to my daughter, she loves dinos and space, and also loves seeing artwork by LCers.

2 Likes

I’m so glad this one is featured this week or I might have missed it! :heart: So cute! I love the creative use of cellophane. Nicely done Cute dino looks quite content and happy in space :smile:

2 Likes