Spare Tire cover

Bunny the Jeep gets a new spare tire cover.
Made of blue marine grade vinyl, nylon cord drawstring + cord stops and grommets for drainage.

19 Likes

WOW! This is soooo cooool! I love that you made your own car-thingie! What color is Bunny to get this pretty blue bunny tail?

1 Like

Gawjus!

I wanted to paint the Shrek quote, โ€œBetter out than in!โ€ on our camperโ€™s spare tire (to encourage faster vehicles to pass, right?), but we sold it before my husband would agree. He thought people might be offended at being compared to farts.

3 Likes

Wow, looks very sleek and professional!

White. The first spare tire cover I made was also white and lasted six years before needing to be replaced. My custom made seat covers are still in good shape so I can take my time in finding fabric to go with the wheel cover.

2 Likes

Thank You! My husband encouraged me to purchase a new sewing machine mid-project. The new machine has double the power and is very responsive. I kind of want to remake make my last purse.

1 Like

A new tire cover AND a new sewing machine!

That is so great! Sewing practical items for yourself is just the best especially when itโ€™s something big, unusual, & impressive. Cool!

This looks super professional. The grommets are so practical!

1 Like

Wow! Lucky Bunny!

:peacock: Hot dang! :dolphin: Your spectacular craft is one of this weekโ€™s Featured Projects!

That fits better than the ones you buy at the store! Looks fantastic.

Fantastic!!

Thatโ€™s great! I look forward to seeing what everyone else makes.