Spooky Season earrings dump

@Bunny1kenobi showed off her cool halloween earrings, so I’m going to show mine, too!

How many different ways can you use those little stone skulls?

these were HUGE rose earrings from the mall, I added the skulls because there wasn’t enough going on, with just roses and rhinestones and dangles and chains. Wore them to a party last week, and nobody even commented on them! Maybe they were being polite.

skulls and crowns and wings!

I used nail polish to customize the colors on these, to match…something or other. They don’t exactly match anything I have now, but I wear them anyway.

I used sharpie marker to draw a yellow moon and black cat on plain white paper, cut out the moon, added rhinestone eyes, and embedded in clear resin. I think the yellow has faded just a bit since I made them 2-3 years ago.

sequin bats in resin, with crackle nail polish on the back.

back from long ago, when I was doing glass torchwork beads…these were the best looking of the half dozen skulls I made.

and 3D printed last year. They catch on my hair and clothes, and the matching necklace is even worse.

13 Likes

I love the pair you wore to a party…I get no reaction when I wear my sun hat embellished with skulls and eyeballs…I think maybe people are a bit more conservative in my area to say anything…lol…I take that as a compliment!

4 Likes

I love your collection, @steiconi! I think the first picture is my favorite, but they are all awesome!

1 Like

those are just little resin roses from ebay, glued to the skulls. I did some with those colorful metal roses, too. Makes me think of Caterinas or Frida Kahlo or something.

1 Like

Cool spooky jewelry! My favorites are the first ones and the three different-colored skulls in a stack.

2 Likes

You have spooky season covered! And all the rest of the year, because we all have skulls INSIDE OUR HEADS at all times!

2 Likes

You have some fun jewelry for October!

2 Likes