Spray Tie Dye Drawstring Bags

Hey there!

I purchased these pre-made bags, then used my new spray tie dye and went to town attempting different techniques.

I know there’s more practice to be had, but it’s a fun medium to use.

Here are the fronts/backs.

They measure 15" by 17.5".

STS folks, they are in my shop waiting for you!

17 Likes

Eeep! Those are really cute. Heading off to your shop to check it out…

1 Like

Aargh! I need to get to the post office asap tomorrow so I have more points!

1 Like

These are so darn cute!

1 Like

Great application of tie dye! Useful and colorful!

1 Like

You don’t by any chance do rainbow tie dye, do you? I don’t know what a spray dye-er is, but it sounds easier than using rit.

I just found these sets of tie dye in small squirt bottles that I’ve had fun playing with. I don’t have anymore bags atm, but if there is interest, I can look to see if I can find more. I have the rainbow colors.

1 Like

Cool cool. Good to know. I’ll have to ask my son.

1 Like

:fireworks: Congratulations :fireworks: Your project is a featured project for this week

1 Like

These are super fun! great work!

1 Like

Found some more bags!

3 Likes

They look so fun!!

1 Like

Spray tie dye? How cool is that? Great colours, very vibrant hues.

1 Like

I bought mine at Walmart. I haven’t seen it again at the location near me, but there were like 5 different sets at a different location. (I know nothing about this website. I forgot to crop the screenshot.)

2 Likes

So cool! I looked up SEI, lots of dye kits. The pics showed dyed shoes & spraying through stencils. Really neat idea to use it as a spray.

1 Like

That’s what I did to make the leafy buntings.

What a cool way to snazz up some premade cotton bags!

1 Like

Oh, wow! I think I have some of that, stored with my paints. I used to randomly spritz it on TM patches to jazz them up. Thanks for posting the picture of the product, @Lynx.

1 Like