Star Wars Shelf

As part of my Covid cleaning and reorganizing, I decided to redo my Spare room. It was a catch all and not an enjoyable room. I decided to make myself an oasis. First was removing some old, huge dark furniture and getting some storage in there. This is my first piece added. It’s a basic white shelf but when I assembled it I added some Star Wars wallpaper to the back. I love it! Then I added some small fairy lights to the top for a curio cabinet type of feel.

Next up is painting those walls! Wish me luck. I am going to have an oasis if it kills me. Ha!

26 Likes

I love the black and white background and it’s such a fun pattern. Do you still have a bunch of the wallpaper left?

2 Likes

Yeah. I need to find more things to put the Star Wars paper on. :rofl:

3 Likes

So fun! I love it! It looks great

1 Like

That is awesome! The Star Wars paper adds some fun spice.

1 Like

What a fun addition! Nicely done.

1 Like

Awesome sauce!

1 Like

That should be the theme for all of your storage! You could get a chest of drawers and put the wallpaper on the drawer fronts so it matches.

2 Likes

Originally that was the idea. I had a black and white theme in there. But now I changed it to bright colors so it doesn’t really match. I just liked this wall paper so much I didn’t care. Lol.

1 Like

Love it!!!

1 Like

Love it! Will you put collectibles in it or use it for books or something more practical?

1 Like

Not sure yet. I have plans to make shelves in my closet too so hopefully I can fill it with my collectables and put all the necessary stuff in the closet.

2 Likes

Love, love, love that paper! And the lights! :star_struck:

1 Like

Yaaasss! Simple, but your project makes a huge impact! Great job!

1 Like