Stationery Swap Gallery

How did i forget to mention the washi tape? They are soooo pretty! I hid them from my daughter because she would use them up in a snap!

4 Likes

I got my awesome package from @gozer!

I love these amazing stitched cards! The only question now, is who to send them to? They are so gorgeous, I just want to keep them…

This gorgeous printed fabric… Again, what do I do with it? I don’t know if I want to cut into it or just admire it! Either way, it is a fun problem to have!:blush: These awesome keys are pens! I will be using them frequently, I have no doubt.

Look at these fabulous vintage style ATC size envelopes! I turned some of them over because the flaps on the back are so fancy. There are little note cards as well, to go along with them. So cool!!

And this adorable bunny stationery set!! Bunnies!! Look at that cute little bunny butt on the back of the envelope… I love it! These will get lots of use, but I will be very very sad when they are all used up… Maybe I shall have to keep one just for me!

Thank you for an absolutely amazing package! I love everything!!

9 Likes

Oh, I’ve never tried embroidery on paper I think. Neat idea!

2 Likes

Oh, what a great spread! I would definitely frame at least one of those cards… Love the bunnies and the nifty key pens.

1 Like

Glad you liked it @Bunny1kenobi ! I will send you the files so you can print those yourself since it was purchased for you. Did I not add these to the package? I had to fold the big paper. To be honest, I loved the design but the paper wouldn’t fit in the envelopes so I didn’t print too many.

2 Likes

I did get them!! I’m so sorry… I was photographing these just as I was getting ready to start my shift at work and I had set them aside, getting ready to photograph them. And then, I got sidetracked and forgot to add them to my post! Here they are… And they are absolutely stunning!

5 Likes

I got a marvelous package from @geekgirl. Behold the goodness!

The marbleized/ bubbled writing papers are super cool! I’m wondering how she managed to get such light, translucent colors using that technique. I love them!

And she carved FOUR stamps for me. Way above and beyond! They are leaves, which will have so many different uses. And then there are those glitzy pens… so sparkly! Sure to give my writing some extra zing.

It was all packaged so beautifully, too. (Really a shame that I ripped into everything before I thought to take a picture.) All done up in pretty tissue papers (some of which seemed hand-embellished) and tied up with dyed silk strips. Gorgeous! Thank you so much! Weirdly, we thought along similar lines for this swap, but I definitely got the better version.

8 Likes

Oooh! Those papers are so pretty!

3 Likes

That bubble paper is really pretty. The few times I did that with my son it ended up curling. Oh I know, it was because we used printer paper. Was this watercolor paper? Maybe a different technique?

3 Likes

Not watercolor paper, but feels more substantial than printer paper. Maybe she pressed it?

1 Like

I was in a zoom craft meetup when I made those so i know they took me between 2-3 hours to make. So technically a small! :slight_smile:

The decorated tissue was hello printed bakery tissue. The ribbons were sari scraps.

The bubble paper I used dylusions paint. It mixes better in the soapy water than the liquitex basics I normally use for everything else.

And yep, I ironed the paper to flatten it out. It’s just stationary paper so not super thick and durable.

5 Likes

@geekgirl The paper is beautiful! I would photocopy it so I could use it and still keep it forever. It so dreamy. The stamps are awesome too. I tried making some and those things are much harder than I thought! Yours look great.

2 Likes

@Bunny1kenobi That piece of fabric is just so gorgeous…I keep going back to look at it.

The handmade stamps are my favorite so far… @irid3sc3nt I really like that you can create your own little layered stamping with the pots and plants! And to include the markers to color is so thoughtful!

@geekgirl I love your bubble paper…and those stamps!

I am going to have to spend a bit more time looking at all of the goodies in this swap.

4 Likes

Here are my goodies from @endymion!
We made similar packages :blush:

This awesome stamp. I can’t do thin lines. I always cut through them and get mad. I love this kitty. So cute. The words say “This envelope sealed with cat licks!”

These little bags that will be super useful for packaging ephemera in ATC swaps.

And this lovely painted/inked note paper
Each sheet is like a piece of art. They look awesome.

Thanks @endymion!

8 Likes

Wow! @endymion That’s a great package. I love that cat stamp! It’s so cute! And the paper is amazing!

2 Likes

I had a lovely package from @Mvanrh11 waiting for me when I got home today. Excuse the poor lighting, it’s getting dark in the evenings.

There was so much in the package!

A fun bookmark, adress labels, and washi tape samples.

Cards, I love the variety!

Envelopes with a neat heart closure.

So many stickers! And the washi tape again.

There was also a stamp pad, a happiness journal, and some Aussie lollies since we decided to swap some local goodies for extras.

I’ve already used some stickers to spruce up the very odd letterbox stamp I found (in a letterbox) this weekend. It was a rubber plug on a chain, like a bathtub plug. Anything stamps, I guess…

Thank you again for the package! I love everything!

8 Likes

That’s a nice package. I love how those envelopes close with the heart! So cute! Bookmarks are my jam too.

3 Likes

@endymion Hey, I see someone else can carve a great stamp! It’s so cute!

@Mvanrh11 I love those envelopes that close with the heart. How did you make them? They look symmetrical.

3 Likes

I love the “You fell asleep here” bookmark, and those heart-closure envelopes are super cool! Nice assortment of stickers and washi, and those cards are so cheerful. I love them!

2 Likes

Wow! So much awesomeness! The envelopes with heart closures and kitty stamp are very, very cool!

2 Likes