Steampunk, sweet, and spooky ATCs

Yahoo! Congrats on being one of this week’s featured projects!

3 Likes

Those are all so cool!

2 Likes

They are all so pretty! And hand cut??? Amazing!! Do you use a knife or scissors?

I’m not so great at using mixed media. I used to make a lot of cards but it was paper only haha :smile:

I hope they will arrive soon! It happened to me once, I resent and then the first package arrived a day before the second arrived. Miracles do happen :wink:

Great work!! :metal:t3:

1 Like

Congrats on the Feature!

1 Like

Both!
All 3 of the cards above are paper except for the tiny watch gear and a little piece of string.
When I first started making ATCs I was so afraid of paper, lol. I would make them out of all or mostly fabric, even though I was cutting and gluing them in the same manner as you would paper. Very silly of me.

2 Likes

Using both makes sense, thanks for answering.

I could try and use fabric instead of paper, or no, I could try and use both, and ink, and whatever I have in my stash. My problem is that I think too small, I shouldn’t narrow it down to one craft only.

So no, not silly at all!

Thanks for inspiring me! :orange_heart:

1 Like

Love the owl, he reminds me of the native American thunderbird, especially with the turquoise background.

ETA… I’ve been singing Sinatra since I saw this thread:
:notes: I got the moon on a string, tied around my finger…:notes:

The post office lost my favorite hand embroidered holiday card last year, mailed at the post office counter just a hundred miles or so from where it was going. I had to pay extra postage because it was thick. Worst of all, both the mailing and return addresses were the same because we were staying with the brother I sent it to. Grrr.

1 Like

I see that the ATC made it to the recipient! YAY!!!

1 Like

Yay! Smiled upon by the postal deities, my faith is returned!

2 Likes

Your work always fills my heart my friend.

1 Like