Steampunk, sweet, and spooky ATCs

I fear these may be lost, the mail has taken an even longer time than usual to deliver. At least I remembered to take photos.
All 3 were made with piece of the same metallic masterboards received in swaps. I love how differently they all turned out.

This one was made for bunny1 for her steampunk theme.

Mountains and Clouds “Moon on a String”

geekgirl just because.

Maybe they’ll eventually arrived, I sure hope so!

23 Likes

Wow! All those intricate cuts and details :astonished: Do you have a fancy paper cutting machine? All the pieces that make up the owl are mesmerizing. The moon on a string is dreamy :slightly_smiling_face: and the just because is super neeto too! I love seeing you take masterboards and turn them into other pieces of art :smile:

Plus I think I recognize a masterboard I sent you, extra fun for me to see how you transformed it! :grin:

PS: I hope they aren’t lost forever! Or that someone in the world has them and appreciates them

3 Likes

I think the blue and green stars on paper bag background were from you, yes? You sent such beauties :).

I cut everything by hand. It can be tedious but you get exactly what you want.

3 Likes

The stars were not mine. But I think the metallic circles were.

This is a piece of it that I still have :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

You are crazy! lol :wink: That makes them even more amazing!!!

3 Likes

Oh, I love that one! I have a bit left, it is magical for so many ideas!

3 Likes

Oh! I love the moon on a string… :heart:

3 Likes

I love that you use the backgrounds you get from others…sort of feels like you are passing around talent all over the world!

Also, so glad you cut out your own stuff…so much is mass produced and already done … die cut kits…they have their place, but I really like the more handmade and artsy look of things done by the artist…

They will get there…they can’t all be lost or else you have the worst PO system ever!

5 Likes

Man, what a bummer there are even more of your lovely pieces taking forever to reach their destination.

I really like the cool steampunk owl. What a cool way to create it.

The moon on a string and geekgirl’s pieces are mesmerizing.

I hope they reach their forever homes.

3 Likes

I really like the Steampunk owl you made.

4 Likes

Thanks all :upside_down_face:.
I am still hoping all the cards I sent out will eventually arrive. It’s really taking a long time though. Makes me wonder about that postal outlet :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Ooh, love the owl especially. I hope they turn up eventually!

3 Likes

I mean, I can see why the postal service would steal lose these. I love the details on the owl card but also the border.

4 Likes

Woah. These are glorious, my friend.

:four_leaf_clover: :metal: :shamrock:

4 Likes

aww what a shame. I really like the moose paper cutting

4 Likes

Wow, wow, wow! I sure hope these find their way to their intended homes and soon (finally). I have been mulling over the very notion of making a master board for a couple of weeks and it never occurred to me to go metallic and that might actually put me over the edge into actually doing it.

5 Likes

Yas! Dooooo it!

4 Likes

So beautifully done!! I love the owl so very much!! Those feathers! :heart:

3 Likes

Gorgeous! My fav is the deer silhouette.

2 Likes

Oh, I hope they arrive at their intended destination! It would be a total shame to have them lost in the universe and not treasured forever by the intended recipient. What masterful pieces of art!

2 Likes