Stinkin’ Diorama

In my usual fashion, I did not take enough in progress pictures but nevertheless I did sit down and complete a small diorama tonight.

I found this little metal dog in a somewhat local antique mall on one of my many treasure hunts. I knew I wanted to make him his own little scene.

I cut down some foam dollar store dice and fixed them to a piece of foam board. Painted the pavement, added a curb of foam board. Textured and painted, added grass and dirt.

I made a special little stinky gift, and then I added a nice layer of flocking to give him a fuzzy little bit of realism.

This project probably isn’t everyone’s cup of tea, so to speak, but it was nice to get the chance to complete a quick craft project. . . and also really nice to take the time to share with those who might also get a giggle!

Thanks for taking a look :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

23 Likes

That is so awesome, bah ha ha! Just needs a teeny weeny one of these signs:

7 Likes

That’s actually a great idea! :rofl:

Perfect for the dog’s pose, what else could it be doing :joy:

2 Likes

BAHAHAHAAAAA! I love that this little poopin’ pup figurine exists, that you found it, and then turned it into the diorama it was obviously meant to be! And your sidewalk with it’s “weeds” looks GREAT!

3 Likes

Thanks! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I just couldn’t resist and I love making scenery for miniatures. One day I’ll be crafting miniatures all day long​:crossed_fingers:t2: so long as my eyes still work :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Hysterical!!

1 Like

You definitely improved the little doggie figurine with the flocking. And your little diorama is so stinkin’ cute!

1 Like

Ahaha! I love it!

1 Like

Thank you! :slightly_smiling_face:

I got a giggle! Hilarious and so nicely done!

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I love this!

1 Like

Fantastically hilarious!! So well done. Love the little grass details.

1 Like

This is great!
Btw, if I saw this at the store I totally would have picked it up too. But you took it to the next level and somehow made it even better!

1 Like

Thanks :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: it’s the little things that bring us joy!

1 Like