Let’s Stitch Along to the End of Time!

I stitched some rainbow jellyfish for a swap in April, so not posting to win a prize, just to share my rainbow. I also couldn’t get a hoop due to stores being closed so had to improvise.

10 Likes

I love the jellies! What did you improvise your hoop out of? Because it looks perfect!

I’ve been lurking and feeling overwhelmed, but I’m gonna try to get a hoop done this month. Some friends dragged me into the Steotchalone so I tried out cross-stitching, and now I’m itchin’ to be stitchin’ embroidery again. :grin:

2 Likes

@chameleonhound! Hi! It’s so good to see you!! Sending you all the WOOOSHES!

2 Likes

I really love your rainbow jellyfish!

Love how you finished it, ready to hang! I have been using @Ludi’s tutorial for a lot of my pieces as frames and such are hard to come by!

1 Like

I cut out a cardboard circle and put some batting over it. Then to finish it I put a ribbon hanger on it and put felt on the back. Not ideal, but it worked.

2 Likes

I just posted some rainbow soft frisbees. Much rainbow goodness.

5 Likes

Here is my May entry.

Rainbow ice cream is always good!

10 Likes

It looks great! I would have thought there was wire in there somewhere; I can never get my circles to stay perfectly round, even if I trace them, once fabric is on it.

1 Like

Love the jellies! Those frisbees are so neat!!

Love the rainbow ice cream :drooling_face:

1 Like

100% this! And now I’m craving rainbow ice cream…

1 Like

MMMM rainbow ice cream!

1 Like

MMMM ice cream. Any kind. Any time. Then I see rainbows.

1 Like

Nice combo of rainbows and ice cream…the face on the sundae glass is so sweet!

1 Like

This isn’t 100% the rainbow, but it’s as close as I’m likely to get! I didn’t use purple, but I used some version of the other colors (yellow green counts as yellow). I may try to get caught up on past themes once I get home. I thoroughly enjoyed stitching this up!

10 Likes

I LOVE this so much!!!

2 Likes

Here’s my May rainbow! Two of my fave things: Star Wars and Pink Floyd’s Dark Side of the Moon.

I might try to incorporate it into a kindle cover I’ve been planning to make for years…

12 Likes

I absolutely love it!

2 Likes

So many great rainbow stitches! I have yet to stitch anything up, and still have ideas tumbling around.

1 Like

Epic!!

2 Likes

@Abbeeroad, that is utterly fantastic!

3 Likes