Stitch Along 2020-to the End of Time!

I absolutely love that!

1 Like

Another camping square is done. I’ve slowed down due to new porch DIY projects. And this tablecloth will look great on the porch.

The new fir floor is almost done (Saturday is the day) and repairing the siding in the room and adding trim is next.

The builder and my wife are installing the siding if it ever gets here and we need electricity and plumbing moved. All in all, we may get there by June.

6 Likes

Tap tap tap
:flat_shoe:

2 Likes

Okay! Sorry about the delay. I had a little hiccup yesterday and wasn’t able to do everything I wanted to do.

The winner for April is: @Abbeeroad! Congrats!

The theme for May is: Color Me Impressed. I am a huge fan of color but let’s see what we can do when you only have 1-4 choices. You can do any project as long as you only use up to 4 colors. This gives you a lot of room to play. Use your imagination!

Same rules as always apply! Have fun!

6 Likes

A very challenging theme! Limited colors…hmmm…I have a few ideas but, of course, I want to use the rainbow…lol…

Congrats, @Abbeeroad…I loved that book lover pattern!

2 Likes

Ooooo…interesting challenge!

So a white background, plus red, blue, and yellow. I can blend colors, right, to get every color on earth?

Just getting jesuitical.

1 Like

The fabric (background used to stitch on) doesn’t count. The four colors are the actual stitching /floss. You can use up to four different floss colors.
If you were going to felt something, it would be four colors of felt.

Hope this helps. :blush:

4 Likes

I feel like this is for my benefit. :slight_smile: Thanks.

2 Likes