Strange Sibling Birthday Greeting

I wasnt going to post this but :person_shrugging: it seemed people thought my odd “Poopsnorkel” sign was funny, so I thought maybe you all would enjoy this abomination.

It was my brother’s birthday yesterday and I requested he send me a birthday picture of himself. In the picture he is wearing his company hat so I left that in there. He works for a “swan” frozen food company. Lol. I basically just wanted to make something disturbing for him to be proud of. Lmao.

He enjoys making disgusting fried eggs with literally a full teaspoon of Greek Seasoning cooked on-top. It is NASTY. So that’s in there… And he likes flaming hot Cheetos.

I recently learned how to make digital art so I whipped this up super quick just to disturb my family. It was fun. Should I put it on a t-shirt for him or something?

9 Likes

The best gifts are personal!
Weird and wonderful.

1 Like

Oh my gosh… this is truly disturbing in the BEST way! Yeah, I vote for the tee shirt!

1 Like

Yes :laughing:. Or maybe a pillowcase.

2 Likes

I second the pillowcase. Or one of those tiny decorative pillows.

2 Likes

@steiconi @Bunny1kenobi @megwell

Thank you! I definitely gotta do something with this.

@irid3sc3nt

Lol somehow the decorative pillow idea is funnier. Like oh look at this sweet little Victorian pillow-OH MY GOD

3 Likes

Oh yeahhhhh the pillow! With copious amounts of lace and ribbon… bahahahaha!!!

1 Like

I just dunno if he would keep that out. Maybe it would be too girly? Lol. I just personally like the idea of it. :laughing: But a regular pillow might be an option.

1 Like

Do a middle range like shiny tassels and strong piping. Just enough fluff to be eye catching and lure the unsuspecting fool to their doom.

2 Likes

Lmao I love you

Fantastically strange. I bet everyone was appropriately disturbed. :laughing:

1 Like

I love it! Weird yet really thoughtful with all the inside jokes. Those are the best!

1 Like

How wacky and fun! Looks like you’ve really mastered digital art!

1 Like

Soooooo fantastically disturbing! And I do think you should put in on something! For some reason, I think this on a tote bag is the most upsetting. Like, what charity did he donate to to get that? Or like a kitchen towel to keep with the upsetting food theme? Bahahahaaaaaa!

1 Like

This is amazing. I bow to your creativity.

1 Like

Omg those are awesome ideas. :rofl:

1 Like