STS 2020 Discussion

Aaaaawww that makes me so happy!!

2 Likes

Alrighty… I’ve added a handful of ceramic items to my shop. The owls I consider “seconds” as their features feel a little wonky to me. Maybe someone will love them. lol

3 Likes

Just catching up…so sorry you had a plumbing disaster! Glad to hear things are fixed!
And your girls are adorable!!!

1 Like

How cute!!

1 Like

I decided to run a “My Mother-In-Law is Visiting” sale Friday through Monday - give me an excuse to sneak away to the craft room/post office for a little while! :rofl:

(My MIL isn’t that bad, really - I just got the idea and it really amused me for no apparent reason. And it’s not like we’ve got a lot of big events going on otherwise…)

9 Likes

Okay. What a morning. I packed up claims then went to the post. I came home and sprinkled some points around other shops and am open again. Whew! Moments like these I envy paper artists. Shipping ceramics, even small ones, adds up. It’s all good though. My husband recently got a promotion. :rofl:

8 Likes

That picture is so cute!

I added a few patterns to my shop and tomorrow I will add a few more.

2 Likes

We have less than 2 weeks to go before this swap closes for general claiming.

So far, 54 claims have been made…you guys have certainly been busy crafting and shopping :smiley:

2 Likes

Just added a set of skull potholders for 2 points. I’m working on one more project for my shop and then I might start a couple Xmas gifts. I can’t believe how close the holidays are now.

Happy Saturday!

4 Likes

Reset my shop from the sale and added a little snowman ami that I managed to finish while my MIL was here.

2 Likes

I just added a green woven cuff to my store that I made last night! :tada: :tada: :tada:

I also lowered most of the prices in my shop. Everything is now 1 point or less (including the new cuff bracelet) and everything that was 2 for 1 point is now 4 for one point!

2 Likes

I dropped a lot of my embroidery hoops to 1 point.

1 Like

susieoregon, that is one awesome crocheted market bag you have listed in your shop :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you. I’m working on another one in blue/gray that will be a little deeper. I will hopefully have in my shop tomorrow for the final week!

1 Like

Happy Friday! I have (2) crocheted market bags in my shop for 1 point each. The blue one is a few inches taller. It was a fun pattern that I found for free online. Which is my favorite way to find things.

2 Likes

One last update before regular claims close - I lowered some prices, and added a floss organizer and small needle holder. I can’t believe we’re closing in on the 22nd already - where did the month go?

1 Like

Right?
Yes, this swap will close for general claiming on Thursday, October 22nd.
If there’s something you’d like from the shops, you still have time :slight_smile:

There are still things I really like in a number of shops, but I’ve got to hold onto my 3 points since I don’t think I’d have time next week to add more to my shop to get them back. The last couple weeks got unexpectedly out-of-hand here and my swap-life has to get put off to the side while I regain equilibrium. It’s been a good round, though! :clap:

2 Likes

Aw, I hope things calm down for you irl…and yes, this has been a good round :slight_smile:

1 Like

Last day for general claiming (general claims will close at midnight EST)!

If you haven’t already, please take a moment to look at this post to cross check your point tally with what I have in my records. If there is a discrepancy, please contact me and we’ll sort things out :slight_smile:

Happy Thursday!

3 Likes