STS (Shop The Swap) 2022 Fall Market Discussion

I have enough to start my shop and I am going to be working on restock stuff this weekend. I have two projects that I still need to make, I have all the supplies - none of the time. Ha! But it’s Labor Day weekend and I am hoping that I can get at least two days in for crafting.

6 Likes

Almost! Just a couple of days to go! :smiley:

I also have enough finished items to open and am working on more. :blush:

3 Likes

I’m slowly getting stuff done but I’ll get there! Should be able to open my store by the weekend! :grinning:

4 Likes

Just finished taking all the photos I needed for my shop! How are you all doing? I’ll get the swap going late tonight! :smiley:

5 Likes

I’m ready, i think. Eeps! Its been so long since I’ve been in this swap! I’m excited to see what everyone made.

3 Likes

Ok! We are go! The swap is now open! :smiley: STS (Shop The Swap) Fall Market 2022

:fallen_leaf: :maple_leaf: :shopping: :fallen_leaf: :maple_leaf: :shopping:

There are changes this round as to points and requirements. Even if you are a returning STS swapper, please read the rules to see all the changes for this round. Thank you!

6 Likes

I opened shop! Being new to this, I’m not at all confident about my point values. The plan is to add more things as we go along; we’ll see how it goes.

5 Likes

I’m waiting to be approved. :green_heart: :purple_heart:

5 Likes

Sent in my Q! Hoping to open tonight, but it might be in fits and starts.

4 Likes

Sent my Q, but at work so can’t open til later tonight (assuming is get approval by then lol)

3 Likes

I am also waiting to be approved. :blush:

4 Likes

Ok, I sent in a questionnaire also.

5 Likes

Ooh! Good stuff so far! I will be sending in my questionnaire soon. I plan on finishing up some items to add to my store this weekend. I’m so excited and love this swap!!!

4 Likes

Waiting for approval!!

4 Likes

Ok, I believe I have added everyone! Welcome to the swap! :blush:

5 Likes

I made my first sale AND my first claim!!

3 Likes

Me, too! I jumped right on that yellow bag ( but don’t worry, there are more like that available.)

3 Likes

oh my gosh, claims are happening already! kermit the frog flailing to get my shop ready

4 Likes

Ack! I feel the same way!

3 Likes

Alright, got what I have done up in my shop! Huzzah!

5 Likes