STS (Shop The Swap) 2022 Fall Market Discussion

Ooh, yes! I completely forgot that we can offer supplies too! I need to destash so badly. :laughing:

4 Likes

Man, I need to get working! I have a couple things done and ready. Next week I need to work it!

5 Likes

That’s how I feel. All of a sudden, my family and friends have plans for me all weekend, when I want to craft.

4 Likes

same here – this month has flown by and I have more stuff I want to make
Plus I’ll be out of town during signups, so I need to take photos of what I have before I head out – argh

3 Likes

I didn’t get as much done as I’d hoped, but I’m still working on it. It did give me the boost I needed to complete a long-planned project, so that was appreciated.

3 Likes

I managed to pull my head out of my book long enough to get a couple things almost done! Woot!

4 Likes

Oooh, what book are you reading?
I’ve started a couple that I’m really enjoying

1 Like

A Court of Thorns and Roses series. I’m on “A Court of Frost and Starlight” right now. I am absolutely in love! It’s becoming one of my favorite series! Totally obsessed!

1 Like

I have had the first book on my Kindle from a pre-pandemic book club that was going to read it - one day I’ll get to it!

Been stocking up on boxes to be ready for this swap! I can’t believe it’s already this week!

6 Likes

Alright, I officially have finished 5 things, 4 of which I completed today. I have a 6th 2/3 completed and ordered supplies for some other things that I want to do. I have so many ideas I want to accomplish. Now I just need to find the time! Is it swap time yet?!

6 Likes

I have enough to start my shop and I am going to be working on restock stuff this weekend. I have two projects that I still need to make, I have all the supplies - none of the time. Ha! But it’s Labor Day weekend and I am hoping that I can get at least two days in for crafting.

6 Likes

Almost! Just a couple of days to go! :smiley:

I also have enough finished items to open and am working on more. :blush:

3 Likes

I’m slowly getting stuff done but I’ll get there! Should be able to open my store by the weekend! :grinning:

4 Likes

Just finished taking all the photos I needed for my shop! How are you all doing? I’ll get the swap going late tonight! :smiley:

5 Likes

I’m ready, i think. Eeps! Its been so long since I’ve been in this swap! I’m excited to see what everyone made.

3 Likes

Ok! We are go! The swap is now open! :smiley: STS (Shop The Swap) Fall Market 2022

:fallen_leaf: :maple_leaf: :shopping: :fallen_leaf: :maple_leaf: :shopping:

There are changes this round as to points and requirements. Even if you are a returning STS swapper, please read the rules to see all the changes for this round. Thank you!

6 Likes

I opened shop! Being new to this, I’m not at all confident about my point values. The plan is to add more things as we go along; we’ll see how it goes.

5 Likes

I’m waiting to be approved. :green_heart: :purple_heart:

5 Likes

Sent in my Q! Hoping to open tonight, but it might be in fits and starts.

4 Likes

Sent my Q, but at work so can’t open til later tonight (assuming is get approval by then lol)

3 Likes