STS (Shop The Swap) 2022 Fall Market Discussion

I have the opposite problem - I get such paralysis analysis when everything first opens that I can’t commit to what my first claim will be! But it all sorts itself out somehow. It’s early days. :grin:

3 Likes

I won’t be able to join the swap but I’m super jealous of whoever claims @endymion’s tin birds!

So many awesome goodies in the shops already!

6 Likes

Just added a pair of tin butterflies! (And custom decorated cookies, if you didn’t see them yesterday.)

My yard sale instincts have been verified! Those miniatures I got at a yard sale have flown out the door. The only thing left is the window.

6 Likes

Those custom cookies are beautiful! I won’t be able to be with my daughter for her bday this year and she’s out of state. Her bday is the end of the month and I’m thinking I’d love to buy some cookies from your shop - would you drop ship?

4 Likes

Yup, no problem!

3 Likes

Ok, I guess my shop is open. STS (Shop The Swap) Fall Market 2022 - #11 by thanate

Things I can also list if people are interested include some larger ceramic bowls & things, machine embroidery (crafty merit badge patches, etc), and I also have some finished pendants & necklaces with the ceramic focal beads plus seed beads & wire wrapping.

5 Likes

Ooh, I love your work! Crafty merit badges and more ceramic choices sound good to me, too.

5 Likes

I would totally be interested in crafty merit badges!

3 Likes

I added a couple more shop items!

3 Likes

I plan to open in the next day or two. It’s just been super busy with the holiday weekend. Lol

3 Likes

Oh!
I need to get my shop open just for claiming cookieeeeeesssss!!
I was hoping someone would have tasty treats in their shop!

Also, @thanate, approx what size are the ceramic pieces in your shop? Apologies if I missed that info. They are all lovely! And crafty merit badges sound fun!

4 Likes

I didn’t get my shop opened as planned(health issues flaring up) but will have it up for sure next week. Have my eyes on one or two things in the shops that are open so I gotta hurry up! :blush:

5 Likes

The background sheet they’re photographed on is a standard 8-1/2x11" piece of printer paper.

3 Likes

Ooh! I love your color palette on your dishes. <3

3 Likes

I just sent in my sign ups! I have some pour paint, some of my bird photography, some journals, and a few mini notepads ready to offer!

5 Likes

I might be obsessed. I keep adding more stuff! I need to remind myself to save some surprises for later! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Maybe I’ll join this swap later. I’m in quite a few swaps right now and October tends to be one of the busiest times of the year for me besides December. Although, I do tend to craft mostly Halloween stuff so… we’ll see!

5 Likes

There are so many lovely things in all your shops! :slight_smile: Looking forward to seeing the rest of the shops open too! :blush:

@irid3sc3nt I hope you will join us!

For anyone else thinking about joining, signups are open for almost 2 more weeks! :blush:

4 Likes

I have a few things to hopefully open tomorrow. A NBC Halloween countdown, resin pieces, diy kits too.

5 Likes

Got it!
Thx
I’m already window shopping even before I sign up!

3 Likes