STS (Shop The Swap) 2022 Fall Market Discussion

You have some stuff I want. I need to get my shop open!

5 Likes

Yay! I made my first sale :partying_face: Thank you @artsycandice :kissing_heart:

7 Likes

Yay! :grin::blush:

4 Likes

Ok, friends! I added to my supplies section, since I need to destash some yarn – if anyone is in a shopping mood, check it out!
kayrun’s shop

5 Likes

Added a few things and adjusted prices as well! My phone camera really struggled when I tried to get pictures of the suncatchers in front of the sunny window, but I’ll give it another attempt tomorrow to try to get better shots.

6 Likes

All your shops have clever names and after spending too long trying to rhyme Oregon with emporium, I just gave up.

My shop is open, but very limited. More and fresh stock coming soon.

10 Likes

Gorgeous cowl!

4 Likes

Lol, I gave up, too, trying to think of just “j” words.

6 Likes

Well, I tried to go to the post office today to activate a few points… and it was “closed due to inadequate staffing”. For at least the second time in as many weeks. This time, at least there was a note on the door explaining why it was locked.
:roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Aw lame. Can you schedule pickups? Well then I guess you’d have to have a scale and do your own postage that way. Nah. Could you call next time or do they have one of those super complicated robo-menus? Those are not helpful, imo.

4 Likes

I’m often out running around for one reason or another, so it’s no biggie to just do it tomorrow. Unless that thing I’ve been eyeing in one of the shops gets snagged!
Their phone line does have an annoying robo-menu, BTW.

4 Likes

oh no!
(I’m anxiously saving some points in hopes of getting cookies!!)

in other news, I just made my first claim & once I’m sure I did the message correctly, I can move on to another claim, LOL
But making decisions is SO hard! I have a list of at least 16 other items that I want! I love the diversity in the crafts being offered!

7 Likes

Thanks! That yarn is really yummy to work with.

and @susieoregon yay! you accomplished your goal of opening up within the signup window!

5 Likes

Is it normal to look through every shop multiple times a day? Because that’s my life right now :sweat_smile: Any free minute when I’m at the computer I look through all the shops again :joy: So many things I’m thinking about getting!!! But what will be next…? :thinking:

9 Likes

I just need to make the 2 batches of cookies I’ve already promised before I take more orders. They will become available again in a few days.
:bowl_with_spoon:

6 Likes

Hahaha! I am doing the same thing!!!

5 Likes

this is ME as well! LOL

5 Likes

I also am hoping for cookies. They look amazing! You are so talented.

4 Likes

Aw, that’s sweet of you to say! (See what I did there?)
:rofl:
I’m so glad you opened your shop!

6 Likes

Well, I sat at my desk and doodled a bit, but realized it’s hard for me to make something original without a Q. Hm.

5 Likes