STS (Shop The Swap) 2022 Fall Market Discussion

Oooh, just received more goodies! That wonderful yellow tote bag from @gozer and a @Kwality570 monster notebook. The notebook was unexpectedly wonderful—the inner pages are all so fun and lively! Thanks to both of you!

5 Likes

I received @endymion’s cool pink bird yesterday and it’s awesome in person!

6 Likes

the bags are fantastic & if I had a beard I would totally get the balm!
great shop :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@jillybeans -i have to send stuff so I can grab s beard balm. That would be prefect for my friend for Christmas!

5 Likes

So many cool things in the shops!!

I got my mini bookcases from @endymion! They are awesome! Thank you!

6 Likes

Added a few more things to my shop! All 2 for 1 point!

5 Likes

Nice additions to your shop!

I’ve received wonderful items from @jillybeans (fabulous and fun bee bag) and @Lynx (bright and cheery notepads). Thanks so much!

6 Likes

I’m back from the craft store (and Uwajamayas where I bought manapua and ate it in the parking lot because my dog is on a diet and I didn’t want his sad eyes ruining it for me. Lol!!).

I’m currently working on 3 separate items for this swap and will hopefully have them all done tonight and update my shop tomorrow.

I found a crochet pattern for a gnome ornament I might take a crack at. And a baby bonnet that is so cute I almost can’t resist even though I haven’t even seen a newborn in 5 years.

6 Likes

I haven’t even got my shop open yet and I keep checking to see all the stuff and if anything new has been added lol so it’s either normal or we’re non-normal together! Lol

5 Likes

Also, if everything works out right. I should be open tomorrow. Hopefully. Definitely before the sign up cut off date. But tomorrow is the goal. I just have some finishing touches on a few things. Will get those listed and then will have more to list later.

9 Likes

yay! @Juju I’ll be excited to see what you have to offer~

in other news, I am adding a little pumpkin stuffie and a tiny moose ami to my shop in a bit.

I came across a pattern for a pumpkin mug rug to knit and wondered if anyone would be interested in such?

6 Likes

Hmmmm I didn’t realize this swap ran through the end of October :thinking:

6 Likes

Does that mean you may be joining in the fun of STS?

4 Likes

The manapua sounds yummy!
And I bet there are some gnome lovers around here!

I dug through some project bags to see what UFOs I have, and found a half-finished cotton market bag I’ll try to get done this week

4 Likes

Considering it :). Will see what I have today that I could offer

9 Likes

I❤Gnomes!

3 Likes

This is so much fun!!! Planning on adding some stuff this week. yeah!!

Also…looking for if anyone can make or is interested.

*more rice packs
*two reusable lunch bags -think brown paper bag type so I can put my boys snacks in them. They have snack time and lunch time and I usually use brown paper bags for their snacks(some fruit and juice box usually)

• eye mask for sleeping. I use ones I’ve received from previous swaps but would love a weighted one, if anyone can do.

just throwing that all out there ladies. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Ok, I caved and signed up. I’ll be offering up some of my handwoven towels in my shop (ranging from 3-5 points per towel depending on structure, size, and yarn). I’ll also be offering up some mixed media post cards and custom made travelers journals like this one. I think I also have some woven fabric samples and some other items I can add later.

I’m planning to blow through all of my initial points in one go to rescue Eddie from @Kwality570’s shop, he needs to live on my wall! I hope you ladies have some points to spend :slight_smile:

Now to finally drink my coffee, gather everything, and see if I can find a place to take some shop photos on this cloudy/rainy day.

10 Likes

Glad to see you joining! Now, to send off some more packages to get some points in my bank…

4 Likes

My shop is OPEN with my initial offerings :tada:

5 Likes