STS (Shop The Swap) 2022 Fall Market Discussion

I have dug through my studio and found more goodies… I added a handful of ceramic ornaments, a rattle, and a set of shot glasses. In full disclosure, there is an item in one of the new shops that I have wanted since I first saw one more than a year ago! I am in cahoots with a shop individual already for a custom item but need a couple more points for my wish list piece… If anyone feels that a price on something I am offering seems too high send me a message. I have lowered a couple of prices too… hoping to entice a few more claims… :grin:

3 Likes

I was going to use Pirate Ship, but I put the info in and it said $7 and some change. I wanted to see how much I would save so I took it to the Post Office, and they Office shipped it for $5 & change.
I had to have been doing something wrong.

3 Likes

@artsycandice - you could also run a sale in your shop to try and earn some quick points. :slight_smile: Buy1 point get 1 free, or Buy 2 get 1 free etc.

2 Likes

Ask and ye shall receive! :wink:

3 Likes

Ooh! I forgot about that option!

1 Like

Alrighty, I’m going to try this sale thing…

For every 2 points spent get a 1 pt item for free! (example, spend 4 points, get 2 free, etc…)
I think I’ll keep the sale on for a few days… Thank you everyone! :blush:

6 Likes

The smoke is pretty much normal here for Spokane in august/September. Though it’s never affected me so much before. Today I hardly have a voice, which was fun explaining to people.

5 Likes

Finally! My shop is Open! I’m still tweaking and I do have more coming. I just wanted to get it open finally. I should have more in there by the weekend. :blush:

9 Likes

Yay! Welcome to the party. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Wonder how they found out their name & address were on those packages?
Weird

2 Likes

Got my notebook from @Kwality570!! I love it!!

3 Likes

Got my knitted cowl from @kayrun. It’s wonderful! My husband was making fun of me; I was walking around the house wearing it when it’s still summer temperatures and I was dressed in a light t-shirt.

4 Likes

I think there is some sort of summary sheet that businesses can access when they are using Pirate Ship for their business shipping.

:exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

FLASH SALE through Sept 18
Claim any handwoven item from my shop and choose a 4x6" mixed media artwork/postcard for free

:exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

6 Likes

Wellllllll… I’m broke now :sweat_smile: Couldn’t resist some handweaving! :grin:

5 Likes

I’ve already had some claims! I’m going to try to send out this afternoon and make some claims to get the points back into circulation. :slight_smile:

I’ve got lots of bare walls that I’m trying to fill with handmade goodness so I’m always looking for

• wall art
  • hoopla
  • mini art quilts
  • amigurumi (ok not for my walls but I’m a sucker for cute amigurumi)

I’m naturally drawn to lots of color and I’m vegan so I won’t claim anything made of wool.

8 Likes

I’ll have some points tomorrow, and keeping my fingers crossed that the thing I so desperately want from your shop will still be there!

4 Likes

I just made a claim from @photojenn’s store! I would have done it without the free postcard, but that was a definite bonus!

6 Likes

Right? Me too. She was on my list for today anyway, then a sale. Bonus! Although in truth, I forgot that detail about the freebie when I made the claim. :laughing:

4 Likes

I don’t really have time to add more to my shop, but lots of stuff there! Maybe this weekend I’ll scrounge more. Hoping there’s things people might want. Can’t shop without points and I spend as fast as I get 'em. Lol

3 Likes