STS (Shop The Swap) 2022 Fall Market Discussion

Y’all. Bluebird’s Misty Forest 3 watercolor is gazongas. Heheheheh. No, really. I want it 1000x bigger! Immersive experience!

8 Likes

Aww, thanks! :blush:

2 Likes

I agree! It was on my list to grab one but I missed them. :grin:

5 Likes

I found more black drawstring bags to tie tye and stuff to make 2 more clocks.

3 Likes

Getting ready to list 4 new bags!

I also reduced some of my prices

9 Likes

Time for a points check!

Please check your point tally against the master point tally here:

Thanks! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ooooh those are pretty!

1 Like

Cute!

1 Like

Happy October, everyone! :jack_o_lantern: (I’ve got the “This Is Halloween” song stuck in my head on a loop right now.) We are a little over halfway through with this swap! I’ve got a few new items I’m going to be working on this week. Definitely something for the holidays and also thinking about something for Halloween / fall too. What about you? Are you making some new holiday things for your shops? :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I’ve listed new stuff! Finally! More things coming soon!

3 Likes

Great update! :slight_smile: The snippit strips & fabrics are lovely, I really like all the interesting textures and items together like that. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

I am working on a crochet project and also printed out a couple patterns of things I would like to try. We are on the same wavelength because they are all holiday themed!

I went to my first haunted house of the season last night and I feel tired and just want to watch Julia and crochet, but Pilot has already started this mornings “uncomfortable stare down until the sun comes up and mama takes me for a walkie.”

7 Likes

I had a couple of vague thoughts about other things to make and list, so I’ll have to see if I can remember what they were…

3 Likes

I am not making anything new but I have a handful of new pieces I can add. I just have to dig them out of my tote and take pictures. lol

6 Likes

I’ve got a few more past weavings I am planning to add to my shop but current physical limitations will prohibit me from being able to weave much new. I could add some more mixed media items to my shop but handwovens seem to be my main seller.

My art wall has had some wonderful additions from this swap, hoping to add more!

10 Likes

Sorry you’re unable to weave right now; must be a bummer for you.

4 Likes

Thanks. Yeah it’s been for a few months actually. I’ve been doing PT for the last month which has had some mixed results (I can weave for short periods now but other things are worse). I’m hoping it all gets resolved soon, constant pain is literally the worst.

Luckily I had quite a bit of weaving stock built up for my shop :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I’m sorry Jenn. That sounds awful, I can’t imagine not having even a small break from the pain. I hope you find a treatment that works for you. :heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

This weekend is cupcake baking for an auction. I did a trail run yesterday and they turned out beautifully. Today is the real batch for the auction! Then this week I have plans for some new items for my shop. My work schedule is a little lighter this next week. :slight_smile:

4 Likes