STS (Shop The Swap) 2022 Fall Market Discussion

I am going to hold off using my points until I know all my packages arrived safely after the kiosk debacle.

4 Likes

Adding some wood bark ornaments!

5 Likes

cuuuuuuuute! and oh so useful!

and @Lynx those ornaments are cool!

3 Likes

I have a macramé kit I bought a few weeks ago, but now i’m having doubts that I’ll ever make it. I’m thinking of listing it in my supply section, if anyone is interested.
And of course anytime I type the word
“macramé”, I think of the April fool theme from the old site :rofl:

4 Likes

Macrame is back-ra-me!

3 Likes

Just added more greeting cards to my shop :slight_smile:

3 Likes

LOL
You know it, chica!

1 Like

I received my custom teabag bookmarks from @Bunny1kenobi and I wanted to show how lovely they turned out!

10 Likes

so cute!

1 Like

They are very cute! :slight_smile:

We have 2 more weeks left for claiming! :tada:

The swap closes for claims on the 28th of October. All shops at 5 points even will close. ONLY shops over 5 or under 5 have the last week to do the “last call”. Last call is October 29 - November 4.

LAST CALL takes place after the swap is closed for claims in general. During this time, participants with greater than 5 points ( over ) will claim items from participants with less than 5 points ( under ) to even things out so that everyone in the swap leaves with the 5 point balance they started with.

12 Likes

The stomach bug is slowly making its way through our house. So far its just the kids. Hoping it doesn’t make to the adults. I’m hoping that I can get some crafting done tomorrow, once I get through all the laundry and whatnot. :wink:

5 Likes

Hope everyone feels better soon!

3 Likes

@irid3sc3nt you’re very sweet!

Sending healing vibes your way, @jillybeans!

2 Likes

Adding a charm bracelet to my shop! Great stocking stuffer!

3 Likes

Oh no! I hope that it bypasses you. I hope everyone else heals quickly.

1 Like

oh no! good luck & hope the kids feel better soon~

my plan for today is to finish a custom washcloth, finish a little ghost figure & update my shop with said ghost as well as mini witch hat that I made yesterday – oh, and I have a plan for a mini goldfish project as well! I’d better get busy!

and I just noticed that @endymion has another delectable treat in her shop! aiyiyiyi, hold me back or I’ll be spending all of my points on sweets!!!

4 Likes

I hope everyone feels better soon!

1 Like

At this point and time, I’m not sure what I’ll be adding. What I wanted to add and what I can actually do are on two different levels right now. BUT I will think of a few things she get them in there.

On a more positive note! I’ve learned alot my first STS SWAP and I can plan ahead allot better for future ones! It’s really been allot of fun! Everyone’s craftiness is so wonderful! It inspires and just really makes me want to get out there and learn some of the things I’ve never done before. :blush::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

@jillybeans — Hope everyone feels better soon!

@Bunny1kenobi — The bracelet is very pretty!

@kayrun — looking forward to seeing them in your shop!

@juju — Glad to hear you enjoyed your first STS and its been inspiring to you!

5 Likes

I updated my shop with some watercolor Christmas cards. :slight_smile: :christmas_tree: :snowman: :socks: :star2:

4 Likes