STS (Shop The Swap) 2022 Fall Market Discussion

omg I have less than an hour & a half to spend points!
go, go, go!!

3 Likes

Just did some last minute spending. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’m processing this last batch of messages, so if you have any last minutes claims please submit them! I will close up as soon as I get all the messages done. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ok! We’re closed now!

If you have 5 points, your shop is now officially closed. Feedback will be given once all your packages have been received. :slight_smile:

Over shops:
kayrun … 1 / 5 / 6 ← You have 1 point to spend
lynx2lancer … 3 / 4 / 7 ← You have 2 points to spend

Under shops:
irid3sc3nt … 1 / 3 / 4
juju … 4 / 0 / 4
MelissaLeeDesigns … 4 / 0 / 4

@kayrun and @Lynx — Please visit the Under shops and spend your final points. You cannot spend below 5 points and you cannot spend more in one shop that will put them over 5 points. Once an under shop hits 5 points, they are closed.

@MelissaLeeDesigns — Please add a 1 point item to your shop so either kayrun or lynx2lancer can spend a point in your shop and close your shop. Thanks!

Thank you, everyone, for a great round! :slight_smile: :tada:

6 Likes

Since @photojenn was curious, here are the stats!

If I didn’t miscount, once the last 3 claims are made there will have been 251 claims! Totaling 548 points!

7 Likes

I will more than likely not be checking in tomorrow because it’s the soiree day, but most of the stuff in my store is 1pt plus I put up two Posca pens that I don’t have a picture for because my mom moved them while I was getting groceries. They’re 1pt. One black, one orange.
Have a good Saturday!

6 Likes

Ok! What a surprise to become an over shop! Claimed from @irid3sc3nt and @Juju! @kayrun, last shop is all yours ( unless you shopped before me, he!)

Thanks for hosting this massive swap @bluebird! You did such a great job.

5 Likes

Yowza, good job ladies!

This has been such a fun swap! Thank you so much to @bluebird for organizing and to all of the swappers! I’ve got so many wonderful new crafted items on my walls and shelves now :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

A hearty thank you to @bluebird! You’re amazing!

4 Likes

Big thank you @bluebird ! This is an intensive swap and you were on it every step of the way!

5 Likes

Wow, amazing stats! Thanks so much for being a wonderful host, @bluebird!

3 Likes

I’m popping in to say hi! Many thanks to @bluebird for hosting and everyone else for crafting! I made some purchases for myself and a bunch of Chrismukkah presents for family!

4 Likes

You’re welcome, everyone! I hope you all had a fun time swapping! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks for spending down, @Lynx! :tada:

@kayrun@MelissaLeeDesigns shop will be yours to spend your last point in as soon as she gets a 1 point item added to her shop. :slight_smile: Thanks!

4 Likes

@kayrun ill get something listed for you to get by tomorrow. In the meantime, I have a brand new wooden yarn bowl that I’ve never opened. It’s from darn good yarn…would you have any interest in that? Totally fine if not. Lol. I could make you a custom ornament? Wood or acrylic?

6 Likes

Thanks, Melissa! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats to @bluebird for getting the Adulting for a Day badge as a result of her many days of hard work on this swap. We appreciate it and you earned it!

16 Likes

totally agree!!
:fireworks: :confetti_ball:

3 Likes

Well deserved!! :tada:

3 Likes

So well-deserved!
:confetti_ball:

2 Likes