STS (Shop The Swap) 2022 Fall Market Discussion

Aww, thank you!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

You rock, @bluebird ! Thank you so much!!!

2 Likes

I have to agree with everyone on the fact you, @bluebird , did a fantastic job keeping us all straight! (Especially me! Lol) I had a great time and now know what to expect next time. Thank you so very much!

5 Likes

@bluebird you were amazing! Thank you for making this swap possible and so much fun!!

3 Likes

Someone give @bluebird a hot beverage, a comfy chair and a good book. Watching this show has been so fun and you wrangled it all so smoothly. Kudos to you!

7 Likes

I have complete admiration for your juggling skills @bluebird.I frequently got overwhelmed trying to find a single conversatuon thread. I cannot begin to fathom how you kept everything so straight. Great job!!!

4 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thanks, everyone!

2 Likes

@fishstix43’s awesome latch hook rug is in my possession. I realize that it is perfect cat size and while I was going to put it in my craft room anyway, I’m hoping at least one cat will lay on it instead of on my projects. Thank you, fishstix43!

11 Likes

Pretty! You’ll have to post an action shot of the plush kitty bed in use
Lovely colors @fishstix43

2 Likes

I just have to add the beautiful ornament I rec’d from @MelissaLeeDesigns to this gallery/ discussion thread!
Wowzers! It’s just gorgeous…… so perfect! Thanks so much

9 Likes

So pretty!

1 Like

It’s beautiful! :slight_smile:

1 Like

That is a really pretty ornament!

1 Like

Oh, my! That is so beautiful with the two tones of wood.

1 Like

That is so pretty!

1 Like

It’s that time of year again for the Spring STS. I am stepping down as organizer for the STS. This swap has a lot of tracking involved and is a big swap to organize. If there is someone that has been in the STS for a number of rounds that is very familiar with the rules and has organizing experience that would like to take over hosting this swap that would be great! :slight_smile: I would be happy to send you my point tracking spreadsheet. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

STS was so much fun! I probably won’t be able to participate in a spring round but will keep an eye out for a fall STS.

3 Likes

I won’t be in the spring one, but hopefully I will have some stuff ready for the fall.

3 Likes

Anyone willing to host in the Fall?

1 Like

I don’t have enough experience with STS (or hosting!) to host. Would not be able to participate in spring, but maybe fall.

3 Likes