STS (Shop The Swap) 2022 Fall Market Discussion

I am also waiting to be approved. :blush:

4 Likes

Ok, I sent in a questionnaire also.

5 Likes

Ooh! Good stuff so far! I will be sending in my questionnaire soon. I plan on finishing up some items to add to my store this weekend. I’m so excited and love this swap!!!

4 Likes

Waiting for approval!!

4 Likes

Ok, I believe I have added everyone! Welcome to the swap! :blush:

5 Likes

I made my first sale AND my first claim!!

3 Likes

Me, too! I jumped right on that yellow bag ( but don’t worry, there are more like that available.)

3 Likes

oh my gosh, claims are happening already! kermit the frog flailing to get my shop ready

4 Likes

Ack! I feel the same way!

3 Likes

Alright, got what I have done up in my shop! Huzzah!

5 Likes

Oooh, I love that bee bag! Out of points at the moment, though.

2 Likes

I won’t lie, I am oodles of jealous over here of all the things posted so far for this swap! I have neither the mental bandwidth, nor the extra cash for shipping right now, but I’m totally going to be watching this one with keen interest and high appreciation for all your talents!

7 Likes

I’m going to close my shop until Sunday afternoon. We are going camping and I’m not sure if I will have reception at the camp ground. If I do, I will open it back up.

5 Likes

I added some 1 pt supply type items to my shop.

5 Likes

Hoping to have my shop open by tomorrow is not tonight. Just finishing up a few things.

Just love the stuff that’s been posted in everyone’s shops! Y’all are so talented!

4 Likes

I’ll try to get photos and sign up this weekend; probably Sunday.

3 Likes

I was going to take photos this afternoon but somehow that did not happen. (something about the new elementary school schedule leaving the neighborhood kids sowing chaos from 3pm onwards is distracting…) Tomorrow, then!

3 Likes

Arrgh! All these new shops are going to be opening, and I spent down almost all my points. I have no self-restraint…

5 Likes

I think I tried this swap once on the old site… feels like eons ago :sweat_smile: but I’m thinking about joining in. No promises though! I’ll need to do some crafting first :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

Finally got my shop open!

4 Likes