STS (Shop the Swap) 2023 Fall Market Discussion

Just sent in my application! Eeee! I’m excited to see everyone’s shops and all the awesome crafty goodness.

5 Likes

Oh no, bro. I’ve got the not-good-enoughs today!!!

I’m going to go work on my other swap item for a different swap.

5 Likes

Working on my Q right now! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Oh wow, eight people have already signed up and it’s only the third day!
I’ve been cleaning up my craft room today so I can make more stuff.

5 Likes

We have company this holiday weekend, so I’ll post pictures, etc sometime this week. I’m getting excited to shop; looks like a bunch of fun stuff to be claimed!

4 Likes

I stopped overthinking the pictures and am open! (That said, if you want a different angle/detail picture on something, just let me know!)

Also wanted to mention that I do also have stuff on the Use it or lose it thread here. I can either throw it in with claims or just ship it on its own - no pressure in any direction, just wanted to mention it since it seemed like it might work out conveniently. (Can you tell I’m overthinking this one too? :melting_face:)

7 Likes

Thank you for saying that! I am struggling with photos as well. Why is it so hard?!?!

I am finishing up a few things and I hope to have photos done and my shop open in a couple days.

My dog tested positive for heartworms :sob: last week and I had no idea what a horrible thing that is and how long and dangerous the treatment is (6 month therapy! Arsenic based medication!) and while he has already started treatment and I’ve educated myself a ton, I am still feeling a lot of anxiety about it. I am so glad I have this swap to distract and keep me busy.

6 Likes

I’m so sorry. I hope he is able to recover easily.

2 Likes

Ok, sent my Q, tho shop set-up may be delayed by the fact that my kid went back to school & immediately got covid. :tired_face:

3 Likes

Oh no, crossing my fingers for a speedy recovery for both pupper and kiddo.

1 Like

Oh geez. I’m so sorry!

@susieoregon - sending healing wishes for your sweet pup.

@thanate - oof on kiddo with Covid. I hope they bounce back quickly and no one else gets sick.

While going through drawers looking for craft supplies yesterday I found three more dragons I’d made & forgotton. Yay! That means I’m up to 7 dragons now with one reserved.

Still working on pictures and going to add some more craft supplies.

Anyone have a suggestion on coloring for a cat ornament they want? I’d like to paint one and post as a sample.

3 Likes

Sending thoughts for swift recoveries!

How about this fella?

I happen to know the model, so if you need more pics… :wink:

8 Likes

He’s so handsome and photogenic!

3 Likes

Thank you! He might be a bit easier than my other kitty boi. I’d like both, though :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Can I get a full body shot, including tail?

Arlo has no tail, only a little nub. He’s a Manx.

I’ll try and get those pics today.

2 Likes

I’ll make a special outline for him. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Aw, give the pupper a hug for me! Hope he does well with the treatment.

3 Likes

Take care of your baby! My thoughts are with you!

2 Likes