Use it or lose it! A sharing and caring gift-along

I was looking at the date I started this…2017…so I guess I am in no real hurry… :sweat_smile:

I probably got tired of cutting out the same colors…lol

2 Likes

I (well, Marc did) sent out my first batch of packages!

And I added two sets of items to my list.

Set 19: Set of 3 random Keychain Coin Holders (finished products, my own design).
Multiple sets available!

Set 20: Two kinds of woven ribbon, 2 meters each.
Three identical sets available.

Just a reminder: I don’t need anything in return.

3 Likes

I am kind of horrified at the possibility that a dying bug may have found its way into a package. :flushed: With the change of season all kinds of creatures want to get into my house to breathe their last breath. It’s not that I live in squalor or an infestation, it’s a short-term seasonal thing living in the woods.
I was just reminded how quickly and sneakily some bugs can scurry into things even when dying. So, if this has happened, I am so very sorry. :persevere: Everything I haven’t sent out yet I will double check before sealing up.

5 Likes

I get that. Ladybugs and stinkbugs everywhere! Most seem to have gotten back outside at this point. Just dealing with stragglers now.

3 Likes

ha ha I live in the South…dead bugs as well as dried up lizards are the norm…

3 Likes

Please message me with your address if you are interested in anything.

Nothing to offer now - more coming soon!

12 Likes

Funny, but when I see other people’s stash, I see a rainbow hat, a bear or two, an ombre blanket, a pumpkin, fish, etc. Beautiful colors…hey, @roler, @storerboughtcreation @susieoregon @tendstowardschaos …come take a look!

7 Likes

Ooh! I see a few browns in there. What RHSS browns do you have?

3 Likes

Only labeled RH are 3 skeins of warm brown. There’s 3 skeins of Mary Maxim Camel (which I had forgotten about, goes to show how often I get into it). The light and dark brown don’t have labels, unfortunately. The lighter one feels like RH, while I think the dark is also MM (it’s softer and thinner).

3 Likes

All those purples, lavenders, and pinks are calling me but I put in earplugs…I must destash, I must destash, I must destash…lol

4 Likes

Holy macaroni, I got home to this GIANT BOX!

Wass in here… treasure!

@calluna, did you send me all the felted stones? I thought it would just be a few! I have the entire rug here, omg. I’ll get it stitched together so it can live beside the bed, I frikken love it.
The tiny wonderfuls are in the trinket shelf already

This book is completely delicious, I promise you I will art & write & add to it.

That wasn’t even all though, I squeed out loud over this scrappy glory, oh boy. I have the makes inside me wiggling to get out now.

Thanks for sharing! I gotta say, this made my day!

16 Likes

I am not going to look…(wahhhhhh…I looked!)…

That journal is fabulous…and those felted stones…wow…

4 Likes

Oooooh, I also have a @calluna book from the STS and it’s so fun for art journaling! I also love the idea of makes wiggling to get out - makes me think of the magic glow worms from James and the Giant Peach.

5 Likes

I would absolutely love the browns. I’ll PM you.

2 Likes

Wow! What a haul! She’s good at spoiling!

1 Like

Wow! You hit the jackpot! That book is beautiful :heart: and I spy Strawberry Shortcake!!! :strawberry: :heart: :strawberry: :heart: :strawberry:

3 Likes

Magpie made me that amazing smock dress out of the blue recently, so this was sort of a thank you package!
And to be fair : the finished TM patches were received in swaps; mine are never that even! And since I no longer have a project in mind, I thought it better to re-home them than leave them in a storage container any longer.

6 Likes

Found a random “mushroom” leftover from my Mushroom March cards… anyone want it? Lol… the word is just under five inches long

4 Likes

Thanks for thinking of me. I just destashed almost all my acrylic yarn, though. Since I started spinning, I have a huge stash of handspun. Definitely lots of good projects there…and enough to do some big ones.

4 Likes

My computer is in the basement room with the torn up floor so I’m only able to look at stuff on the phone which is so tiny and hard to type on. I would love to request some items but it’s going to take me a bit to coordinate time on a bigger screen. Everybody has such great stash! Isn’t it fun rummaging each other’s craft rooms like this? I remember my girlfriend group taking great delight in picking through each other’s purses in high school, it was so fun seeing what other people found worthy of collecting.
:musical_score: :musical_note: Getting to know you, getting to know all about you … :musical_note:
What a great community project this is, I’m just loving it!

8 Likes