STS (Shop the Swap) 2023 Fall Market Discussion

More or less how I hoped. I was waiting for this darn stamp that I ordered at the beginning of September to get here… of course it arrives today after I’ve already stamped everything.

4 Likes

Those cards are way cool!

3 Likes

Thank you! They took a long time to make. My son helped fray some of them, which was a great help. There’s 44 of them!

4 Likes

I love the monster ones! Very cool insides too.

2 Likes

Thank you! I thought it would be nice to have an interior piece so there is no need for a white or silver pen to write on the black cardstock.

4 Likes

Added some little bird notecards to my shop. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Those are cute! If they are still available after GB mails my current pending claims, I’ll have to snag some! I love your cute birdies.

2 Likes

They are so cute!

I won’t be able to get to the post office until this weekend, otherwise I would claim a set right now!

3 Likes

Haha! I had points available and snagged some (I think…)

5 Likes

To send to me?? :rofl:

2 Likes

Thanks, everyone! :blush:

I can make more if the ones you wanted are gone, or I can do a custom set too. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Have fun this weekend! I had the most STS messages today… 18!

7 Likes

I sent 1/3 of those! Haha.

Sent all my claims and then spent all my points.

4 Likes

adorable!!

and @Lynx , you are really good at keeping our little STS economy going! It is tempting for me to hoard points, but I need to remember that if we all spread the points around, it is more fun for everybody! And it all works out at the end :heart_decoration:

5 Likes

Many years I don’t seem to make many sales (or it feels that way), but this year I have, so I am having a ton of fun spending. (And don’t feel I have to hoard as much.)

6 Likes

It’s been a bit difficult to tell apart some of the messages. Would y’all please send separate messages for each of the claimed, sent, received? Please put CLAIM, SENT, or RECEIVED in the title as well. I don’t mind having lots of messages when it helps me keep the swap easily organized. Thank you and have a fun Sunday! :partying_face:

9 Likes

Will do! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

So it’s better to start a new message for each phase of the process?
(Rather than hitting reply)
I’m sure I’ve been part of the confusion…. Sorry!

1 Like

Yes, a new message for each step is helpful. You can copy/paste from the running list.
It’s nice to be able to batch process all claims, etc, then I don’t have to keep switching brain gears :brain: :gear:

5 Likes

I like to copy the current message, hit reply, hit the plus sign that lets me “reply to group in new message” (or something like that), then change the pm title.

@irid3sc3nt I save all my Ornament Swap (which has a lot of messages like this one) into a tab on my computer browser bar. I have a folder for each participant and when they send mesages, I bookmark them into that folder. I can edit the bookmark title (message title) when I do that or even after the fact. For example, the bookmark title may say: lynx to abc for xyz SENT. This makes it so easy for me to go back and search for certain messages if I need to.

6 Likes