STS (Shop the Swap) 2023 Fall Market Discussion

I made my final claim; I’m closed, too.

3 Likes

Closed!

3 Likes

whoops, I guess I was supposed to officially mark my shop Closed when the over/under week started?
(off to do that now)

Thanks for a great round, all! @irid3sc3nt you were definitely an energetic hostess! Thanks for keeping everything straight!!

Yikes! another earburn for @irid3sc3nt bec I may have misstated my numbers in our previous message exchange :stuck_out_tongue: (sorry)
So I have messaged you again

3 Likes

Four days left to make claims.

I’m going to see if I have supplies to put into my shop as I work on tidying my craft room.

2 Likes

Just made my last claim and officially closed shop! I have one package to send tomorrow and then all my accounts should be balanced :blush:.

Thanks for a wonderful swap, everyone!

5 Likes
Should the swap be shorter next year? Maybe have over/under be the last week of October?
  • Yes
  • No
0 voters
4 Likes

Hello all!
Would anyone like to angel a 1pt item for the lovely miss gozer? She was going to receive two lavender sachets, but her partner went MIA.
Thank you!

3 Likes

I’d be happy to angel if @gozer wants to choose something from my shop.

1 Like

Oh my goodness. I hope everything is okay.

2 Likes

I can also angel if she’d like something from my shop.

1 Like

Ditto! (Although my shop isn’t well stocked.)

1 Like

No worries. I dont want to make anyone go to the post office during the crazy holiday rush. Thank you to everyone who volunteered. I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!

5 Likes

I am assuming we will have another STS in 2024, and wanted to know if anyone was interested in casserole carriers? You would get them in time for Thanksgiving. If you are, let me know. I am stash busting a thought a couple might be nice to offer up.

1 Like

I personally wouldn’t have much use for one, as I usually don’t bring that sort of thing to a food-sharing event. (Everyone expects me to bring the cookies!)

2 Likes

Well, your cookies are absolutely amazing, so I understand. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I might make two in order to use up what’s left of my Insul-Brite. If they sell, they sell. If not, I can give them to someone at work.

2 Likes

I think that’s a good idea. Bet someone will snap them up!

1 Like

I am planning on it, unless @bluebird wants it back. Lol, should there be a discussion thread started for it already? Heheheh.

4 Likes

Thank you! I didn’t want to start stockpiling early and then get stuck with a bunch of “gifts for co-workers”. :rofl:

4 Likes

No, I’m not interested in organizing it again, but thanks for thinking of me. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The discussion for 2024 is ready to go!

2 Likes