STS (Shop the Swap) 2023 Fall Market Discussion

I hope he’s okay. Nothing like a sick er’ quill (?) baby. Either way, sending you good vibes.

1 Like

Hope your lil guy is okay. Little hedgepig.

1 Like

Best guess, his heat lamp wasn’t working as well as it needs to so he decided eating was optional. That or he has an infection and we’ll be vet-bound. He ate last night so that’s a good sign. I just need to weigh him nightly for awhile.

But he seems his usual self right now at least.

12 Likes

He is SO CUTE!!! What’s his name? And I love him.

4 Likes

His name is Pipkin. Pip for short. He’s my little grumplehog - he can be huffy but he will also sit on my chest in his hedgie sack for hours without moving. I adore him to bits.

2 Likes

Aw :heart_eyes: Look at his little snout! And his bright eyes! And tiny feetsies!

2 Likes

Eeep! He is so adorable! Hope he’s back to normal now.

2 Likes

how much does he weigh?? so CUTE

2 Likes

He’s 482g. I was worried because he lost 10g in two days, but he regained it today, thank goodness. Yay! Snuggle time and increasing his thermostat seem to have helped.

5 Likes

Just a suggestion, but I think taking down the size of sold items will help distinguish what is for sale and not. Maybe take it down to 25% so we can still see it, but it won’t take up as much space? It’ll help scrolling and knowing what you can claim.

5 Likes

All claims from my shop went out this morning! Which means I was able to go spend some points and my store is back open!

I also added a mermaid ornament to my store.

6 Likes

Agreed. I figured out a couple days ago how to bring it down to that size. My browser lets me click 75 or 50. So I clicked 50 then changed it to 25 in the image… um… html-esque line in the left box.

4 Likes

I’m updating the Points section so that you can click directly on people’s shops. It’s more for my benefit, but I thought I’d let y’all know.

7 Likes

Thanks! I like that when I know exactly what I am going for!

2 Likes

I love that!!! Thanks so much.

3 Likes

Thank you! If any of the links are going to the wrong shop, lmk.

@Bunny1kenobi Your Halloween tea bookmarks are so cute!

4 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

So, @irid3sc3nt and @gozer, is this just the same as choosing small on the image size when I’m uploading? I’m on my iPhone rather than a computer, so not sure how to do what you guys are suggesting.

1 Like

Hmm… try it and see!

1 Like

I always edit it manually by adding a , number% after the size like so.

So I add the photo like usual, then after it’s done uploading, I add the little highlighted bit.

4 Likes