STS (Shop the Swap) 2023 Fall Market Discussion

That should work if you change that to 25%, I would think.

ETA: Oh, lol, I didn’t see that you posted it Jenn. Thank you!

2 Likes

Someone has joined the chaos… @kayrun!

6 Likes

I appreciate that info, but I’m clueless… not even sure how to get to html on my iPhone…?
(Responding to @photojenn.)

1 Like

I couldn’t do it from my phone, but I can do it for you if you want. Let me know.

2 Likes

Sure, that would be great! Thanks.

1 Like

So on my phone, when I upload the image it looks like that. Then I just edit in the text box I type in, I’m not navigating to another view.

Here is a screenshot on my phone after I click the button and select a photo to upload. To make it smaller, I put my cursor in position and add the percent to make the photo.

And here’s another pic with the 50% added

6 Likes

Oooh, you clever fox! Thank you for showing me! I didn’t know how to do it from my phone.

2 Likes

Good job @photojenn!

Someone showed me how to do this a couple years ago, but I had no idea how to explain it. :joy:

2 Likes

Thanks so much!!!

2 Likes

Welcome @kayrun, I’m so glad you decided to join!

4 Likes

Eh, my store is closed again until I can get today’s claims out and spend some more points. :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

What a good problem to have!

2 Likes

girl, you are popular around here!

thanks for the welcome @susieoregon and @irid3sc3nt
I hope I can make a go of it

6 Likes

Today the 14th and tomorrow the 15th are the last days to sign up! Shops have to be set up by the 17th.

You just have to start with 5 handcrafted items. No size restrictions such as a Small, Medium, or Large item. You can craft more items as the swap goes on. I know I do.

Come join the fun! I can help with any questions you have if you don’t want to post on this thread (but you totally can, we’re an awesome group).

6 Likes

My shop is closed right now while I send out my claims, but would anyone be interested in more magnets? And if so, the same Halloween theme? Or any other ideas? I am open to suggestions. I have some reindeer sketched out that I plan to make. Fun Fact: I cannot draw a cute snowman to save my life so that one probably isn’t going to happen.

3 Likes

I would love anything with wolves, bigfoot, or mothman on them!

1 Like

If you’re not bored w/ them after your charity booth stuff, I’ll bet I could find enthusiastic homes for cute cat magnets around here.

2 Likes

@tapestry -I already drew a Yeti. I love Crypto, but wasn’t sure if it was just me. BTW, my cat is named Yeti Pegleg. Ha!

@thanate - anything that doesn’t sell in my booth will be available here. Also, I might do some custom cats after the booth too. It depends on how worn out I am creatively.

4 Likes

I love cute cryptids! And what a fun name.

I have 2 writer friends I was thinking of presents for. One has wolf dogs & is obsessed with wolves. The other has a major bigfoot obsession.

3 Likes

I think your magnets are super cute and I’m all in for cryptids! I bet you’d make an adorable jackalope!

1 Like