STS (Shop the Swap) 2023 Fall Market Discussion

I love cryptids! I also really love the old Universal Monster movies.

I hope your booth is very successful and you have a lot of fun.

1 Like

Me too. I just want to help out and give back. They spent a lot of money saving the life of one of my cats before I adopted her. She was run over by a firetruck escaping a burning building after she was abandoned there. Both back legs were crushed, and they ended up having to take one of them and part of her hip. Then, no one wanted her because she was black. She is the sweetest baby ever. I am so grateful that they took a chance on her and saved her life. I want to make sure other fur babies get the same chance that she did to have a full and loving life.

5 Likes

Heres a pic of her. Shes so hard to get a picture of because she never stops moving. Lol.

7 Likes

Oh she is precious! Her eyes are stunning.

I’m so glad you were there to adopt her and that the charity gave her a second chance at life. :heart:

1 Like

I know what you mean. I gave the small kitty shelter that had Milkman their early xmas gift from their amazon wishlist. I send them stuff from Chewy every so often, but I wanted to get one of their larger items for them. If I do it now it isn’t such a pull on expenses in December, when everyone wants donations.

2 Likes

I donate every month, but it doesn’t seem like enough. They used most of the money they got from donations in Betty White’s name to save her. She is a special lady. So spunky. I am thankful every day for her. Oh, and she has the cutest chirp of a meow. It can melt your heart.

4 Likes

I’m finally open!
Hopefully someone will message me if I’ve goofed up

6 Likes

Thank you to my recent claims! I plan to go to the PO tomorrow and I’ll be ready to start shopping again!

3 Likes

Playing catch up now. I took a three hour nap today! :flushed:
I am also amending some points that weren’t added to my spreadsheets.
Kicking up the jams and TCB.

6 Likes

YOU GUYS! Guess what just arrived in my mailbox?! :unicorn::unicorn::unicorn:

Thank you so much @susieoregon for claiming and @irid3sc3nt for making/sending!

He lives on my desk now and I just love his colorful hair and splat :joy::unicorn::unicorn::unicorn:

10 Likes

Hahahaha! Yay!

5 Likes

If y’all could check your points and see if they match up, that would be great!

6 Likes

I sent everything today. :hearts:

2 Likes

Points are good for me! :slight_smile:

1 Like

My store is open again!

I temporarily removed the cookies option. I want to finish my other two swap commitments before adding them back.

5 Likes

Welcome to the swap, @MollyGoRound!

6 Likes

mine look good & I need to do some shopping :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Sent and spent. Back to 0 points. Added new cards and new items to my shop.

5 Likes

Thank you so much! I’m excited to join you guys, I haven’t been in STS since the old days when I was GuacaMolly. :smile:

I will be taking photos and getting my shop up today! Can’t wait to shop from all of you talented amazeballs!

8 Likes

Yay! Welcome @MollyGoRound. I can’t wait to see your photos.

I received my cranberry bliss cookies from @Tapestry! I decided to have one (nope two!) for breakfast.

10 Likes