STS (Shop the Swap) 2023 Fall Market Discussion

oh no! sorry to hear that

2 Likes

:disappointed: Poor kid. That is painful.

2 Likes

Yeah. He’s doing as well as he can. I’m making matzo ball soup this evening for him.

5 Likes

I hope he recovers quickly!

2 Likes

Apparently Sunday is national home-made cookie day. I might be putting a special listing in my shop for one or two batches of Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal Cookies with white choc chips. (In honor of the start of October)

Anyone interested?

3 Likes

(waves wildly)
me!me!me!

2 Likes

I just added the listing to my store :blush:.

3 Likes

Reduced prices on a few items and added some 2-for-1 point items

4 Likes

I picked up his amoxicillin today. Glad I took him into the doc yesterday. I didn’t see spots, but his throat was real red and his tonsils were big. Uncomfortable for him to swallow. He was right, though. He came home Wednesday thinking he had strep. It didn’t look like it inside his mouth at the time.

However, the matzo ball soup was excellent and he ate it all. It had no chicken in it because I didn’t have any cooked up, but I used the good stock my husband made from a roast chicken earlier in the week. Healing powers ACTIVATE!

7 Likes

I’ve never tried making that, but I bet it’s yummy!

2 Likes

Super easy. Just like chicken noodle (assuming you have chicken), but with balls instead of noodles. giggles

2 Likes

tee hee

2 Likes

I have to share these kitty magnets that @Tapestry made me… 1 claimed 2 from STS and she claimed me in the ongoing ornament swap so I could have one of each kitty! The time she spent on the details is just. :face_holding_back_tears: Look at my Callie and how the white on her face exactly matches.

9 Likes

Those are so adorable!

2 Likes

I had such lovely models! The brown tabby looks a bit grumpy (the ornament). I have a brown tabby as well and he’s a demon cat so apologies if I accidentally channeled the demon cat while painting :rofl:.

6 Likes

I love the ornaments! One of our cats looks like he could be your cat’s bother!

7 Likes

:rofl::rofl: I don’t think his magnet looks grumpy!! But I’ve always thought he looks a bit serious/otherworldly. Like he’s looking straight into your soul. Maybe that’s it

4 Likes

Oh my goodness yes!! He looks like a very sweet and wise older brother. Unfortunately my Callie is quite a brat, but she’s still my baby. :heart_eyes: There’s something special about orange and whites

Also, lord you guys will have to forgive all the boxes & bags in the background in these photos. I’m not exactly a minimalist :joy:

5 Likes

Haha! Story of my life! Whenever i pull a bunch of stuff out, my cats get even cuter and need a pic. Of course, it can take ma a few days to pit everything back too.
All the kitties are adorable. I love seeing them!

5 Likes

Happy October! :ghost:

7 Likes