STS (Shop the Swap) 2023 Fall Market Discussion

I’ve attended a ghost story writing class, worn my fave Doctor Who Halloween t-shirt, and am listening to a spooky fairytale retelling on audio. Time to make pumpkin cookies and cap this day off right!

9 Likes

Fall is the best season in the world. :face_holding_back_tears: :leaves: :coffee: :maple_leaf:

4 Likes

I will send in my official notice that i recieved in the morning ( sorry, I’ve been out all day and am about to collapse) but i wanted to tell @susieoregon that the witch hat was perfect for what i was wanting it for. A hat for my lamp!

12 Likes

Omg! I love that!!

1 Like

Best witch hat model ever. I love it!

1 Like

Your model looks so fierce in his new hat!

2 Likes

I added a few more supplies that I found in my craft room. I’m sure there’s more stuff, I have four boxes I haven’t gone through yet, but that’s probably not going to happen this week.

4 Likes

I have that set of Pitt pens and I love them. :slight_smile: To anyone else that is curious - the pens use India ink, not alcohol ink, they are lightfast, and they kind of work & look similar to watercolors.

Here is a video showing some techniques you can use with these pens. She has the thinner pens, but they are the same kind of pen. Starting about 7.5 minutes into the video she shows some techniques to use and then after that she does a speedpainting with them.

6 Likes

@gozer added some freaking adorable felt Ewoks to her shop. I just claimed the monster pouches they added!

My niece and nephew were in town this weekend so I didn’t get any crafting done. I’m researching some crochet patterns today and I’m hoping to get my sewing machine out this weekend. Hopefully I will be able to add some new items to my shop next week.

I hope everyone is doing well!

4 Likes

And now I’m out of points. Because Ewok felties :rofl:.

I have a little clay desk snail I’ll be adding today and some extra supplies.

3 Likes

I’m so glad they got a home together! I know it’s silly, but they are just a pair to me.

3 Likes

My little desk snail, Harriet, is up in my store as well as some extra supplies!

3 Likes

I’m out of points, and the snail is gone, but I am hoping that once I get some of my stuff sent another one crawls its way into your shop… Just sayin’. :wink:

3 Likes

I’m in the out-of-points club, too.

I can definitely find another snail friend. I’m contemplating making larger Christmas themed snail ornaments for the ornament batch swap. Then again, I have decision ADD for that ornament swap!

3 Likes

Thanks to @kayrun, yes, you can buy 2 of my cards for 1 pt! Why didn’t I lead with that? I guess I usually buy cards four at a time for family. I changed my listing to reflect the 2 for 1.

3 Likes

Question before I make these up, anyone interested in what I’m calling Bird-spirations? (Image below hidden because that one is for a swap partner and hasn’t been sent yet)

Also, I combined more of the supplies under the 4 for 1pt category in my shop.

3 Likes

That’s really cute!

1 Like

so adorable!
if I have points, I would buy –
I am in conversation with @gozer about a custom item, so am being cautious about spending until I get that one :smiley:

in other news, I added a baby blanket to my shop and am try to get going on a hat

2 Likes

If I had points, then yes!

2 Likes