STS (Shop The Swap) Fall Market 2021 Discussion

I just added an oldie but goodie I received in a past swap: meet Frida!

…And now most of my prices are cut in half, with most being 4-for-1-point!

3 Likes

Just a reminder…today’s the last day for claims (which will be closed at midnight EST) :slight_smile:
Happy Friday everyone!

2 Likes

Wow! I can’t believe that it is almost over.

1 Like

Okay, we’re closed for general claims.

Over/Under Shops
grabacoffee … 4 / 1 / 5
calluna … 2 / 0 / 2
Lynx2Lancer … 2 / 0 / 2

grabacoffee, you have 2 points to spend.
Please make one claim each from calluna and Lynx2Lancer :slight_smile:
Thanks!

4 Likes

Thank you @loves2experiment!

I got a lot of fun stuff this round including some Xmas gifts (and a bunch of stuff for myself). Thank you everybody!

3 Likes

Thank you so much for hosting again. It was fun!

2 Likes

This round was slower for claims but there were so many awesome items claimed :slight_smile:
I’m glad you guys had fun!

3 Likes

Thanks for hosting!

1 Like

Thank you for hosting! Every round is always my favorite round, somehow! :wink: Already excited to stock up for spring.

1 Like

Hi dears,
sorry for being so quiet here, the full family is sick, and with a 3 years old, it is very tough.
I’ll send package today, and will claim from both people - got a message already from Calluna on this.

5 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear that! I hope you all will be on the mend soon.

Sending love :heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like

Apologies if this was posted elsewhere, but is there a planned time frame for a spring STS round, @loves2experiment? I am moving cross-country the last two weeks of March, so of course one of my key considerations is whether the STS box can get packed in the big truck or has to stay separate. :sweat_smile: Priorities.

5 Likes

Priorities indeed :wink:
Stay tuned…
I am unable to host the next round but would love it if one of the longtime STSers would like to step in and host :grinning:

3 Likes

I could host it for you. I’ve been in since the first STS. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Please do! You’ve been around the swaps for a long time and know how the swap works…so its perfect! Thank you!

1 Like

You’re welcome! I’ll send you a pm with some questions. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve opened the discussion thread for the next round of the STS here, please come and join us there! :blush:

@fishstix43 - the next round will open the first week of March and run until early April. I hope that helps you decide about your STS box! :blush:

2 Likes

It absolutely does! Glad I asked!

1 Like

Letting everyone know this is happening! I am unsure if I will host a Spring market (someone else is welcome to), so make sure you don’t miss out on this one!

2 Likes

News about the Spring 2023 STS being talked about here. :slight_smile: