STS (Shop the Swap) Fall Market 2024

:herb:OPEN:herb:

:butterfly: :sunflower: :evergreen_tree: ARTSY’S SHOP :evergreen_tree: :sunflower: :butterfly:

SHOP ANNOUNCEMENT
Everything is handmade by me. I have a smoke-free home and a four-legged-pet-free studio (I have cats and dogs, but they are not allowed in my studio.)

:seedling: CERAMIC VENUS OF WILLENDORF TILE - 4 pts
This is my portrait of one of the original goddesses. She is just about life-size too. <3

:seedling: CERAMIC ANATOMICAL HEART - 3 PTS
This is meant to hang on your wall with a single nail. This heart has three metal staples in the design. This can be a deeper meaning around wounded hearts, or more literal, for heart surgery, etc.

:seedling: CERAMIC WINGED TATAS - 5 pts
For hanging on your wall. These have two little notches on the back at the tips of the wings, meant to be hung on two nails. Fun, whimsical design. I’ve had customers buy these for such a myriad of reasons, from having had their own removed, to a mom buying them to hang in her toddler’s room. They aren’t for everyone, but if they speak to you, I am offering just this one this time.

:seedling: CERAMIC CAT BANK - 3 pts
The sock is securely epoxied to the cat face and will not come off, ever! Need a place to throw your loose change? Do people even carry loose change anymore? lol

:seedling: CERAMIC STAR EARRINGS - 2 pts
stainless steel posts

:seedling: CERAMIC HOUSE EARRINGS (choose A or B) - 2 pts each
stainless steel posts

:seedling: CERAMIC TRINKET DISHES (please choose top or bottom) - 2 pts each
I forgot to take a picture of the underside, but there is a pretty design on the bottom too. These are food safe. Equally good for soy sauce or rings.

:seedling: CERAMIC MOON ORNAMENT - 2pts

:seedling: CERAMIC MUSHROOM CAP ORNAMENT - 3 pts

:seedling: CERAMIC MUSHROOM CAP ORNAMENT - UNDERSIDE VIEW

:seedling: CERAMIC RATTLE - 3 pts

:seedling: CERAMIC CELTIC SHOT GLASSES - 2 pts each (or all 3 for 5 pts)

:seedling: CERAMIC SNOWFLAKE ORNAMENTS - 1 PT (set of 2)

:seedling: CERAMIC HEART ORNAMENTS #1 & #2 - 1 point each

:seedling: CERAMIC VESSEL - 2 points
Food safe. Could be used as a teeny shot glass, hold some feathers, maybe a tiny plant cutting… whatever you wish!

:heart: :yellow_heart: :purple_heart: :blue_heart: :brown_heart:

:seedling: CERAMIC CONVERSATION HEARTS 4 hearts for 1 point
Please pick the words and color combination you want for each heart. The 5th color I am calling “ugh” because it was supposed to be a green but I chose the wrong green to color my clay with because this one burned out at cone 6. Ah well. Spoopy hearts. They are really thin and could be glued to another project as well.

HUG ME: yellow (2), blue (2), pink (3), lavender (2), ugh (3)

LUV U: yellow (2), blue (2), pink (4), lavender (3), ugh (2)

KISS ME: yellow (3), blue (3), pink (1), lavender (4), ugh (4)

BITE ME: yellow (3), blue (3), pink (2), lavender (4), ugh (1)

NOPE: yellow (3), blue (2), pink (2), lavender (3), ugh (3)

CLAIMS FROM MY SHOP
artsycandice - mountains_and_clouds - little owl #2 and tree stump #1 (2)
Ceramic conversation hearts - 4 for (1pt)
(Hug Me - Blue; Luv Me - Purple; Bite Me - Yellow; Nope - Pink)
artsycandice to irid3sc3nt - ceramic owl #1 (1) + ceramic stump #2 (1) = (2)pt
artsycandice to susieoregon - CERAMIC TEETH EARRINGS - 2 pts + CERAMIC RAVEN TILE - 4 pts - 6 points total

CLAIMS MADE BY ME
Mountains_and_Clouds to artsycandice - mini vase H - (2)
Tapestry to artsycandice - Ladybug Lounge ATC Watercolor - 1pt
Mountain_andClouds to artsycandice: tiny porcelain Jizo 3 : (A and C ) (2 pts); Mini Vase J: 2pts
Tapestry to artsycandice - pygmy puff B - (2), Poseable Shelf Snail (2), (4 pts total)
jellybean to artsycandice - mini dino (1), llama white (2), Cross-Stitch Book (1), (4 pts total)

:leaves: :leaves: :leaves: :leaves: :leaves: :leaves: :leaves:
CLAIMED ITEMS
Ceramic Owl #2 & Ceramic stump #1

pending: 0
total: 1

9 Likes