STS (Shop the Swap) Fall Market 2024

sts_fall_market_img
Image by ArtRose on Pixabay with alterations by irid3sc3nt

Swap name: STS (Shop The Swap) Fall Market 2024
LC member organizing this swap: irid3sc3nt
LC moderator for this swap: gozer

Sign-up date range: 9/3 to 9/17
Send out dates: last day possible after over/under–10/22
Once someone claims from you, you have ONE WEEK (i.e. 7 DAYS) to mail the item.
The swap runs through to: 10/29
Please note that 10/15 to 10/22 will be reserved for over/under 5 point shops only.

Limited to a certain number of people? 24
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? Yes
If so, which country? USA only
Additional Age requirement? Yes. Swappers have to be 18+.

Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions: Yes
Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: Yes
Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: Yes
Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: Yes
Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: Yes
Is at least 18 years old: Yes

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
Has been a member for at least one month: Yes
Has posted at least 15 times: Yes
Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: Yes
Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: Yes
Does not have any negative feedback: Yes
Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 18 years old: Yes
Has posted a comment in the discussion thread and will check regularly for swap updates: Yes
If within the US, understands that a tracking number is required for this swap: Yes
If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: N/A; USA Only

:fallen_leaf: :shopping: :fallen_leaf: :shopping: :fallen_leaf: :shopping: :fallen_leaf: :shopping: :fallen_leaf: :shopping: :fallen_leaf: :shopping: :fallen_leaf: :shopping: :fallen_leaf: :shopping: :fallen_leaf: :shopping: :fallen_leaf: :shopping: :fallen_leaf: :shopping: :fallen_leaf: :shopping: :fallen_leaf: :shopping:

• All swappers MUST be pre-approved for this swap!
  • Please read this post in its entirety before signing up for this swap.
  • This swap thread is reserved for swap shops only; please use the DISCUSSION THREAD for everything else!

DISCUSSION THREAD:STS (Shop the Swap) Fall Market 2024 Discussion

:fallen_leaf: :shopping: :fallen_leaf: :shopping: :fallen_leaf: :shopping: :fallen_leaf: :shopping: :fallen_leaf: :shopping: :fallen_leaf: :shopping: :fallen_leaf: :shopping: :fallen_leaf: :shopping: :fallen_leaf: :shopping: :fallen_leaf: :shopping: :fallen_leaf: :shopping: :fallen_leaf: :shopping: :fallen_leaf: :shopping:

DATES:

Signups are open: 9/3 to 9/17*

Set up your shop no later than: 9/19

Claims accepted from when you’ve set up your shop through 10/14

Last call (over/under) week: 10/15 to 10/22

GENERAL INFO

The Shop the Swap (STS) is a different kind of swap in that we start with finished items. The swap is basically set up like a virtual craft fair, where participants buy/sell crafted items (using points). Items are priced between 1 to 5 points. When you have mailed out claimed items, the points become available for spending. Just like the real world, we can’t spend points we don’t have (no overdraft allowed). To keep the economy going, you can’t hoard your points (you must close your shop and go shopping when you have accumulated +11 points). All swappers must promise to maintain excellent communication.

SHOPS

• Once you have been approved, post your shop in this thread with at least FIVE (5) finished, handcrafted items for the other swappers to choose from. THREE (3) of these finished, handcrafted items must be new items to this round and not have been offered before in a prior round of the STS. Let’s keep the market fresh! You can also post a small amount of craft supply items at the bottom of your shop.
  • All shops need to be open for business by date listed in the “dates” section above.
  • Your shop must be ready and open for business before you can spend your points in other shops.
  • Need an example of how to set up your shop? Check out this sample shop .
  • Be sure to mark your shop as OPEN or CLOSED (as needed) at the TOP of your shop.
  • Make sure every item has a short recognizable title that can be used in claiming.
  • Items should be priced between 1 and 5 points. No 1/2 points, full point prices only. Groups of items can be priced at a choice of 2 for 1 point (or 3 for 1 point, and so forth).
  • If you are offering multiples of an item, be sure to indicate how many are available.
  • When items have been claimed, mark the items as SOLD .
  • At the end of your shop please have your claims list and point tally (see sample shop for example). Please use the headings of CLAIMS FROM MY SHOP , CLAIMS MADE BY ME and POINTS (refer to POINTS section for an explanation of how to keep track of your points).

• Every participant starts off with 5 points to spend. This is a STS loan and at the end of the swapping period, you must have at least 5 points in your bank for positive feedback.
  • Your POINTS tally should reflect your current / pending / total in your bank.
  • Current points are your spendable points (a combination of the 5 loaner points you start off with and any points you’ve earned from claims you have sent out).
  • Pending points are non-spendable points from claims you have not sent out.
  • Total points refers to the combination of current and pending points (when this number is greater than or equal to 11, you must temporarily close your shop by marking it as CLOSED and go shopping with your current points. When you spend down to 8 or less points, you may re-open your shop to accept new claims.

GALLERY

• Instead of a separate gallery, each shop will have their own gallery of sold items. Please clearly mark sold items as SOLD. You can also move your SOLD item photos to the end of your shop so that everyone can view them but they won’t be cluttering up your still for sale items.

CLAIM/SENT/RECEIVED MESSAGES

• All claim/sent/received messages must be sent to the organizer and the person you are claiming/sending/receiving from.
  • Please mark the subject line as STS2024 Claim , STS2024 Sent or STS2024 Received with your LC name and the LC name of the person you are swapping with as this helps me immensely keep track.
  • All messages must be in the proper format to be valid.
  • If/when there are numerous claims for the same item, the FIRST properly formatted claim wins the claim (subject to claimant having sufficient spendable points for the claim).
  • Example of Claim Message (submitted on September 22)
    To: @STSorganizer @LC4Life
    Subject: STS2024 Claim - LC4Life to MissCrafty
    Send by September 29
    LC4Life to MissCrafty - miniature felt plushies - (2)
    Jane D. Oh
    123 Veggie Patch Field
    Anywhere, ZZ 987645
    USA
  • Example of Sent Message
    To: @STSorganizer @MissCrafty
    Subject: STS2024 Sent - LC4Life to MissCrafty
    Send by September 29
    Tracking # 1234 2345 3456 4567 5678 00
    Sent this afternoon, hope they get there quickly!
    Jane, thanks for the claim from my shop!
  • Example of Received Message
    To: @STSorganizer @LC4Life
    Subject: STS2024 Received - LC4Life to MissCrafty
    Send by September 29
    Thank you! I love my new plushies, they are perfect!

SHIPPING

• You have ONE WEEK (i.e. 7 DAYS) to ship from the day you receive a claim.
  • All items are to be shipped AFTER an official claim is received; please do not ship custom items before we receive an official STS claim for them. Items shipped before they are claimed will not be honored as official claims.
  • Per Lettuce Craft swap rules, tracking numbers (within US) are required on all swap packages (if eligible). If your item has not been received within a reasonable time (3-4 weeks domestic; 4-6 weeks international) an angel can be arranged if you are able to provide proof of shipping.
  • If any prior claims go missing you may be required to remake/refund the points/offer something else in your shop if you can’t provide a tracking number for the package or a copy of the shipping receipt.

COMMUNICATION

• It is your responsibility to keep relevant people informed of your shop status (either CLOSED or OPEN) and claims/sends/receives.
  • All claim/sent/received messages must be sent to the organizer as well as to the person you are claiming from/sending to. If in doubt, please check your outgoing messages to verify that everyone has received a copy!
  • Repeated poor communication may be noted in your feedback. This includes not informing the organizer/other swappers of claim status via the correct claim format, not posting in the discussion thread, etc.
  • Do participate in the general chatter in the DISCUSSION THREAD (link is at top of post). It’s where you’ll learn about shop sales, swap announcements, etc. It’s also where you can highlight new items added to your shop, get a feel for what else you can do to generate sales for your shop, etc.

FINISHING THE SWAP

• LAST CALL WEEK (over/under week) takes place after the swap is closed for claims in general. During this time, participants with greater than 5 points ( over ) will claim items from participants with less than 5 points ( under ) to even things out. (Dates listed above in dates section.)
  • Positive feedback will be given after the swap closing date if you have 5 points and all your claims have been received.
  • Negative feedback will be given if you leave this swap with less than 5 points and/or for not sending claims made from your shop.

If you would like to participate, send your information and completed questionnaire to @irid3c3nt via private message (do not reply with it here).

Name of swap: STS Fall Market 2024
Lettuce Craft username:
Email address:
Real name and mailing address (formatted for mailing):
Confirm you are at least eighteen years old:
Do you understand tracking is required for packages?
Have you posted in the discussion thread?
Do you have at least 5 crafted items to start out with?
Are at least 3 of these crafted items brand new to this round of STS?
Have you read through the swap guidelines/rules?
Are items allowed to be priced for partial points?
How much time do you have to send out an item when it has been claimed?
When must you temporarily close your shop?
How many points do you have to spend down to in order to re-open your shop after having to temporarily close?
What information needs to be kept current at the TOP of your shop?
What is your favorite season of the year?

Still have questions about this swap?

Check out the FAQs in the next post below.

If you can’t find answers there, please feel free to post your questions in the
STS (FALL MARKET) FALL MARKET 2024 DISCUSSION

6 Likes

FAQs

What happens if I am away from my home base during the swap?
If you are traveling or otherwise unable to keep your shop open, you can close for a short period of time (a week or so). Please be sure to message your swap organizer so that everyone is in the loop.

Can I close my shop early and leave the swap?
Unless there are extenuating circumstances, then no. When you join the swap, you should plan on having your shop open for the duration of the swap except for short periods of times when you are away from your home base. Please be sure to message your swap organizer so that everyone is in the loop.

Can I offer custom items in my shop?
Custom items can be offered, but they must be finished and sent in a timely manner (so keep this in mind and only offer custom items that you can finish quickly). When completed, custom items should be posted and reserved on hold for the person you made them for. The person can then submit a formal claim for the custom item.

Putting custom items on hold (for a short duration) in your shop is at your discretion. Only items that are currently listed in your shop can be customized and put on hold. Example: you listed blue hats in your shop and a custom request came in for a red hat. You agree and make the red hat. You can then list the red hat in your shop on hold for the requester. The requester then can submit a formal claim for the red hat. Regarding the short duration: this is a reasonable amount of time for the requester to make the formal claim. If after a reasonable amount of time passes without a formal claim being submitted, then please remove the item off of hold and allow it to be open for claiming to other swappers.

Can I offer items that are not crafted by me?
A small amount of handcrafted items from other people may be offered in your shop, but the majority of the items should be made by you. Please be mindful of the potential of hurt feelings when selling items made for you in other swaps. Crafted items from others must be credited with the name of the creator or you will be requested to remove that item.

How do I price my items?
Charge what you think is fair for your crafted item! It might be worthwhile to take into consideration factors such as time invested, supply cost, popularity, etc.

How do I generate sales?
There are no guarantees that claims will be made from your shop. To make a sale you may need to adjust your prices, restock your shop with new crafted items/supplies, or run special promotions such as flash sales or weekend specials.

What should I offer in my shop?
Use the discussion thread for brainstorming any new items to offer in your shop! Or talk about what you can make to gauge interest from your fellow STSers. And if you’re in the market for something you’d like, go ahead and post your request in the discussion thread. Someone may be able to make it happen!

Can I put an item on hold if requested to do so?
Please do not ask people via private message to hold items for you until you can submit a proper claim; this is not an acceptable way around the “first properly formatted claim wins the item” rule. If a shop is closed and you are itching to claim something, please message the shop owner and ask that they let you know when they reopen so you can claim. Please see FAQ about custom items for custom item holds.

My points/claims don’t match what I think they should.
Is something wrong?
If it has been awhile since you made the claim, or if the organizer admits to having been sloshed/sick/tired/attending to life in the real world since the points tally and/or claims list was last updated, go ahead and send her a message. If your claim is a few days old and has not shown up on the claims list, please send her a message to inquire about it. No worries, we’ll sort things out.

Do I have to list my claims (bought and sold items) in my shop?
Aren’t you keeping track of my points?
Yes! I am keeping track of your points, and in any disagreement, mine is the list that counts (just kidding, or am I…). Seriously though, it makes it easier to resolve any discrepancies if I can compare your list to what I have in my records. I do go through the shops on occasion to add up points and make sure we’re all on the same page.

5 Likes

TALLY OF POINTS!

Last updated — 8:09p MST
STS participant … Current / Pending / Total

artsycandice 1/2/3

Bunny1kenobi 4/2/6

fishstix43 0/8/8

irid3sc3nt 0/0/0

jellybean 0/0/0

Manders 2/6/8

Mountains_and_Clouds 11/0/11 ← SHOP CLOSED

saintcady 4/1/5

susieoregon 1/3/4

Tapestry 0/4/4

thanate 5/0/5

1 Like

LIST OF CLAIMS!

Sent :mailbox:
Received :white_check_mark:
Late, good communication :snail:
Late, no communication :pouting_cat:
Missing in action with no communication :x:
question :question:
Lost in transit, point refunded :medal_sports:

send by Sept 11
Mountains_and_Clouds to artsycandice - mini vase H (2) :white_check_mark:
atsycandice to Mountains_and_Clouds - little owl #2 (1) + tree stump #1 (1) = (2) :white_check_mark:

send by Sept 12
Mountains_and_Clouds to bunny1kenobi - mini vase C (2) :white_check_mark:

send by Sept 13
jellybean to Mountain_and_Clouds - blue fish hat (3) :white_check_mark:
jellybean to saintcady - pink fish hat (3) :white_check_mark:
saintcady to bunny1kenobi - suncatcher #1 (1) :mailbox:

send by Sept 14
Mountains_and_Clouds to susieoregon - mini vase B (2) :white_check_mark:
saintcady to fishstix43 - small suncatcher #8 (1) + rainbow earrings #1 (1) = (2) :white_check_mark:
saintcady to susieoregon - small suncatcher #2 (1) :white_check_mark:
Mountains_and_Clouds to jellybean - Mini Vase A (2) + Blue Butterfly dish w/feet (2) = (4) :mailbox:
Susieoregon to Tapestry - Green Yipyip (2) :white_check_mark:
Mountains_and_Clouds to Tapestry - Mini Vase E (2) :white_check_mark:
Bunny1kenobi to Tapestry - chalk set (1) :mailbox:
Tapestry to saintcady - 4x6 party monsters (2) :white_check_mark:
Tapestry to Bunny1kenobi - goblin planter (2) :white_check_mark:
Tapestry to Mountains_and_Clouds - cats in pots (2) :white_check_mark:
fishstix43 to Mountains_and_Clouds - blue/green/pink handspun yarn (2) :white_check_mark:

send by Sept 15
jellybean to fishstix43 - grey bulky knit hat (2) + rainbow doll & mismatched scrubbies (1) = (3) :mailbox:
Tapestry to Manders - autumn portal (2) :mailbox:
bunny1kenobi to irid3sc3nt - mini christmas shadowbox (4) :white_check_mark:
saintcady to irid3sc3nt - six custom plant stakes (1) :mailbox:

send by Sept 16
Tapestry to artsycandice - ladybug lounge atc (1) :mailbox:
fishstix43 to susieoregon - multicolor zipper pouch (1) :white_check_mark:
saintcady to jellybean - Small suncatcher #5 (1) + Tag Blanks (1) + Tag Blanks (1) = (3) :mailbox:
artsycandice to Tapestry - four for one conversation hearts (1) :white_check_mark:
Manders to Tapestry - glitter frog (2) :white_check_mark:
jellybean to Tapestry - Green Llama (2) +Jiji Cat (2) = (4) :white_check_mark:
Tapestry to jellybean - Fox Watercolor (1) + Pygmy Puff C (2) = (3) :mailbox:
irid3sc3nt to Tapestry - watercolors (1) :mailbox:
susieoregon to Mountains_and_Clouds - magenta yipyip (2) :white_check_mark:

send by Sept 17
jellybean to Tapestry - Scrappy Snake (2) + Red bulky knit hat (2) = (4) :white_check_mark:
bunny1kenobi to Mountains_and_Clouds - morse code bracelet (2) :mailbox:
irid3sc3nt to Mountains_and_Clouds - uppercase magazine (1) :mailbox:
saintcady to Mountains_and_Clouds - Small Suncatcher #4 (1) + ATC blanks (1) = (2) :mailbox:
Mountains_and_Clouds to susieoregon - Inkle Band D (2) + Jizo B (1) = (3) :white_check_mark:

send by Sept 18
bunny1kenobi to Manders - black earrings + dragon earrings + cupcake embellishments = (1) :mailbox:
Mountains_and_Clouds to saintcady - inkle band B (2) :white_check_mark:
Manders to jellybean - hero grab bag (2) + adventure grab bag (2) = (4)
fishstix43 to jellybean - Patchwork Tote Bag (3) + Blue/Gold Suncatcher (1) = (4)
Bunny1kenobi to jellybean - I Spy Cards (2) + Leather Fox Magnet (1) + black TM Patch, brown TM Patch, flower & String of eyes earrings (1) = (4) :mailbox:
saintcady to bunny1kenobi - suncatchers 3, 6, 7 (3) :mailbox:
Mountains_and_Clouds to artsycandice - Jizo 3 A&C (2) + mini vase J (2) = (4) :mailbox:
Tapestry to bunny1kenobi - Purrmaid art (2) + In The Lake Puzzle (1) = (3) :mailbox:
susieoregon to Mountains_and_Clouds - Witch Bells (2) :mailbox:
bunny1kenobi to saintcady - purple dishwasher magnet & outerspace paperclip (1) + two matchbook notepads & string of eyes earrings (1) = (2)

Send by Sept 19
susieoregon to saintcady - pig A (2) + Pig B (2) = (4) :white_check_mark:
Manders to Mountains_and_Clouds - glitter frog (2)

Send by Sept 20
Fishstix43 to Bunny1kenobi - junk journal signature and orange journal cards (1)
Mountains_and_Clouds to susieoregon - Brownstone Mug (5) :mailbox:

Send by Sept 21
artsycandice to irid3sc3nt - ceramic owl #1 (1) + ceramic stump #2 (1) = (2)
Fishstix43 to Tapestry - Blue marbled scarf (2) + Small Decoden Box (1) = (3)

Send by Sept 22
susieoregon to fishstix43- purple/grey ghost ornament (3)
Saintcady to Bunny1kenobi - pop-up flowers (1)
Tapestry to susieoregon - Vanilla Toffee Fudge (2)
Tapestry to Manders - Tuxedo Cookies (2)

3 Likes

:heartbeat: :ghost: iri’s interesting items :ghost: :heartbeat: is OPEN.

These items come from a smoke free, two dude-cat home in a suburb of Denver, CO. Let me know if you have questions.

HANDMADE

Santa cross-stitch (2)

crocheted plastic bag (1)

pineapple latch hook (2) about 11x11 in

purple and black pin (1)

Halloween cat cross-stitch (1)

four Halloween brooches (1)

hippo and hat stamps (1)
(pic soon)

hungry stamps (1)
(pic soon)

snowman stamp (2)
(pic soon)

Hello Kitty cross stitch (1)
(pic soon)

Supplies when I had my craft room organized I found stuff

Prairie Schooler pattern & 11ct fabric (1) I can’t use 11ct and I already had the pattern

washi tape cutter (1)

tiny zip bag (1)

Clover pompom makers (1) turns out I already had pompom makers

three stamps: moon, Lucy, airplane (1)

Lawn Fawn stamp and die set (3) I already owned this, boooo

Lawn Fawn diecuts (1)

Stampin Up greeting card kids & card (1)

Stampin Up birthday stamps (1)

papercutters:
banner or heart corner or snowflake or tiny coupon (1)
butterfly or pumpkins (2)

Clover size 8 bamboo needles & two balls yarn (2) this yarn was excellent for my project but now I no longer need it

Generation T book (1)

Claims from my shop:
Sent: :bat:
Received :vampire:

irid3sc3nt to Tapestry - watercolors (1) :bat:
irid3sc3nt to Mountains_and_Clouds - uppercase magazine (1) :bat:

Claims Made by Me:
bunny1kenobi to irid3sc3nt - mini christmas shadowbox (4)
saintcady to irid3sc3nt - six custom plant stakes (1)
artsycandice to irid3sc3nt - ceramic owl #1 (1) + ceramic stump #2 (1) = (2)pt

Pending=0
Total=0

5 Likes

🩵Mountains Market 🩵
Closed

Items from my shop are handmade with love in a smoke-free, cat friendly home in Honolulu, HI. All ceramic pieces are food safe. Please let me know if you have any questions or requests. I do make normal/functional size pottery, too.

~SaRa : )

CERAMICS/POTTERY

Miniature Vases
2pts each
These are porcelain or stoneware vases thrown by hand on a wheel. All alterations, etc. are done completely by hand.

Mini Vase D- pineapple: 2pts

Mini Vase F: 2pts

Mini Vase G: 2pts

Mini Vase I: 2pts

Mini Vase K: 2pts

Mini Vase L (paw print):2pts

Mini Vase M: 2pts

Mini Vase N: 2pts

Mini Vase O: 2pts

Mini Vase P (midfire): 2pts

Mini Vase Q (midfire): 2pts

Pink Bud Vase: 2pts

Mini Watercolor Palettes:
1pt each
These are hand carved porcelain, and each has a magnet on the back for stowing in a metal tin.

Heart palette: 1pt

Pawlette A: 1pt

Pawlette B: 1pt

Pawlette C: 1pt

Crescent moon palette: 1pt

Circle Palette: 1pt

Other pottery
Point values as marked

Miniature Teapot A: 3pts

Miniature Pour-over set: 3pts

Miniature Juicer: 2pts

Miniature Noodle Bowl A:1pt

Miniature Colander: 2pts

Little black clay owl rattle/shaker: 1pt

Little Pink Flower incense holder: 2pts

Pink flower incense holder: 2pts

Light blue incense holder/ring dish: 2pts

Blue Candies dish with feet: 2pts

Green shells dish with feet: 2pts

(Example of feet on these dishes:)

Little cup for sake or tea with honu: 3pts

WOVEN ITEMS
These are woven in a cat-friendly home, and although I try to keep the fuzzy heads away from things, I’m pretty sure a few hairs are likely to stow away with these.

All ends are woven in, so they can be used as is. If you will be cutting/altering them to use as handles, etc., please keep in mind that you will need to hem/finish the raw edges so they don’t unravel.

Tablet woven band- blue waves:2pts
please note, the waves sometimes change direction
cotton
3/4” width
86” woven length

Inkle band A- Navy/white/blue/green: 2pts
cotton
3/4” width
59” woven length

Inkle Band C- blue with pink/yellow: 2pts
mostly cotton, the bright yellow is a glow in the dark polyester yarn
1-1/4” width
93” woven length

Inkle Band E-fluorescent/neon: 2pts
acrylic
1” width
89” woven length

PENDANTS
I painted these a while ago and then they just sat stored away, so they’re new, but some of the metal/chrome might show a small bit of tarnish (not rust, I wouldn’t “sell” rusty things), etc but most look pretty good. Will include a 16” leather-like cord.
Besides the photo ones, these are either watercolor + ink, or alcohol markers + ink

1pt each, or 3 for 2pts

🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵

SOLD

Mini Vase A:

Blue Butterfly dish with feet:

Inkle Band D- watermelon:

Inkle Band B

Mini Vase J

Tiny porcelain Jizo

Brownstone Mug:

:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

Claims from my shop:
Sent: :arrow_right:
Received :star:

9/11-Mini Vase H (2) to @artsycandice :star:
9/12-Mini Vase C (2) to @Bunny1kenobi⭐️
9/14-Mini Vase B (2) to @susieoregon⭐️
9/14-Mini Vase A (2) to @jellybean➡️
9/14-Blue Butterfly Dish (2) to @Jellybean313➡️
9/14-Mini Vase E (2) to @Tapestry⭐️
9/17-Inkle Band D (2) to @susieoregon⭐️
9/17-Tiny Jizo B (1) to @susieoregon⭐️
9/17-Inkle Band B green(2) to @saintcady⭐️
9/18-Jizo A+C (2) to @artsycandice➡️
9/18-Mini Vase J (2) to @artsycandice➡️
9/20-Brownstone Mug (5) to @susieoregon➡️

Claims Made by Me:
9/11-Owl 1 (1) from @artsycandice :star:
9/11-Stump 1 (1) from @artsycandice⭐️
9/13-Fish Hat blue (3) from @jellybean :star:
9/14-Cats in Pots (2) from @Tapestry⭐️
9/14-Blue/Green/Pink handspun (2) from @fishstix43⭐️
9/16-magenta yipyip(2) from @susieoregon⭐️
9/17-morse code bracelet(2) from @Bunny1kenobi
9/17-Uppercase Magazine(1) from @irid3sc3nt
9/17-Suncatcher4(1) and ATC blanks(1) from @saintcady
9/18-Witch Bells(2) from @susieoregon
9/19- Glitter frog (2) from @Manders

Pending=0
Total=11

10 Likes

:sparkler: OPEN :sparkler:

:hedgehog: :hedgehog: Tapestry’s Hedge-a-dashery :hedgehog: :hedgehog:

Hi, I’m Jenn from Texas. All items come from a smoke free home, however we do have 2 cats, 2 dogs, and 2 hedgehogs.

BAKED GOODS

cookies-1559068
More coming soon

CRAFTED/HOME-MADE

5x7" Late Night Doodles Watercolor ‐ 2pts

4x4" Wildflower Sunset Gouache - 2pts

3x4" Hide & Meow Painting ‐ 1pt

Tiny T-rex TV Time ATC - 1pt
Alcohol marker & ink

Orange Bird ATC - 1pt

Poseable Shelf Snail - 2pts
Poseable, needle-felted snail, approximately 4" long, 2" high

Halloween Icons Bunting - 3pts
Paper cut bunting featuring tombstone flags with halloween icons all hung on a jaunty orange ribbon, approx 45" long.

Patchwork Heart Ornaments - 1pt each
Ornament is metal with scrapbook paper patchwork, paint “leading”, and clear dimensional glue over the paper to approximate expoxy. Each has a small heart in the upper right. One made from scrap tape, one painted.

Red inset heart remaining.

Pygmy Puffs - 2pts each
Faux fur base with polymer clay faces/accents. You can attach a clip to a loop on the bottom of them so they can be worn on your shoulder.

Mix & Match - 5 for 1pt
Harry Potter themed buttons
The buttons and tattoos were designed and created by me. The buttons can be converted to magnets easily.

Hufflepuff temporary tattoos

Mini pour art canvas

SUPPLIES

HP Fabric Cutouts - All for 1pt

Paintbrush stand (2 available) ‐ 1pt

(Brushes for display purposes only). Stand is black plastic, 96-slots.

108-piece puzzles - 1pt each
All four puzzles were purchased in Japan and are really nice quality.

Girl & Beluga 108-piece puzzle 18.2cm x 27.5cm

Northern Lights Under the Moon 108-piece puzzle 18.2cm x 27.5cm

Claims from my shop:
Sent - :luggage:
Recieved- :beach_umbrella:

Send by 9/14
Tapestry to saintcady - 4x6 party monsters - (2pts) :beach_umbrella:

Send by 9/14
Tapestry to Bunny1kenobi - goblin planter - (2pts) :beach_umbrella:

Send by 9/14
Tapestry to Mountains_and_Clouds - Cats in Pots - (2pts) :beach_umbrella:

Send by 9/15
Tapestry to Manders - Autumn Portal Gouache - (2pts) :luggage:

Send by 9/16
Tapestry to artsycandice - Ladybug Lounge ATC Watercolor - (1pt) :luggage:

Send by 9/16
Tapestry to jellybean - 3x4" Fox Watercolor (1) + Pygmy Puff C (2) = (3pts) :luggage:

Send by 9/18
Tapestry to Bunny1kenobi - Purrmaid art (2) + In The Lake Puzzle (1) = (3) total :luggage:

Send by 9/22
Tapestry to susieoregon - Vanilla Toffee Fudge (2)

Send by: 9/22
Tapestry to Manders- A dozen Tuxedo Cookies (2)

Send by 9/23
3x4" Curious Snail Tiny Painting - 1pt + 1 pound Vanilla Toffee fudge - 2pts = (3)

Claims Made By Me From Other Stores:
Send by 9/14
Susieoregon to Tapestry - Green Yipyip - (2)

Send by 9/14
Mountains_and_Clouds - Mini Vase E - (2)

Send by 9/14
Bunny1kenobi to Tapestry - Chalk set - (1)

Send by 9/16
Jillybean to Tapestry - Green Llama - (2pts) +
Jili Cat - (2pts) = (4pts) total

Send by 9/16
Manders to Tapestry - Glitter frog (2pts)

Send by 9/16
Artsycandice to Tapestry - Ceramic conversation hearts - 4 for (1pt)

Send by 9/16
Irid3sc3nt to Tapestry - Watercolors (1pt)

Send by 9/17
Jellybean to Tapestry - Scrappy Snake (2) + Bulky Knit Hats - Red (2) = (4pts)

Send by 9/21
Fishstix43 to Tapestry - Blue marbled scarf (2), Small Decoden Box (1) - Total (3)

Pending=7
Total=7

Sold Items

7 Likes

:yarn: :yarn: :yarn: :yarn: Susie’s Swap Shop is OPEN :yarn: :yarn: :yarn: :yarn:

All items, excluding supplies, are handmade by me in a smoke-free, dog friendly home in Portland, Oregon (I keep items covered while not working on them and vacuum a lot, but dog hair, you know?). PM me for additional info/photos. I may be able to recreate any claimed items, just ask! More items coming…

:drop_of_blood: BLOOD SPLAT COASTERS :drop_of_blood: - set of 4 - 3 points. 100% cotton.

:bubbles:COTTON DISHCLOTHS - set of 3 - 2 points

:ghost: GHOST ORNAMENT - 3 points. Ghost stands up on its own, but can also be hung.

:four_leaf_clover: SHAMROCK BOOKMARK - 1 point

Crocheted Shoulder Bag - 3 points

:scissors::scissors::scissors::scissors: SUPPLY SHOP :scissors::scissors::scissors::scissors:
SET OF ALPHABET STAMPS - 2 points

Bamboo circular knitting needles - 1 point for both
Size 5mm and 5.5 mm, both are Clover brand.

:sewing_needle::sewing_needle::sewing_needle::sewing_needle: CLAIMED ITEMS:sewing_needle::sewing_needle::sewing_needle::sewing_needle:

Claims from my shop:
Send by 9/14
Susieoregon to Tapestry - Green Yipyip - (2 points) :chicken:
Send by 9/16
susieoregon to Mountains_and_Clouds - Magenta YipYip (2) :chicken:
Send by September 18
susieoregon to Mountains_and_Clouds
Witch Bells (2) :egg:
Send by 9/18
susieoregon to saintcady - Piglets A and B, 2 pts each - (4) :chicken:
Send by September 22nd
susieoregon to fishstix43- ghost ornament purple/grey (3)

Sent: :egg:
Received: :chicken:

Claims Made by Me:
saintcady to susieoregon - Small suncatchers (#2) - 1 point :white_check_mark:
Mountains_and_Clouds to susieoregon - Mini Vase B: 2pts :white_check_mark:
fishstix43 to susieoregon - Multicolor Zipper Pouch: 1 point :white_check_mark:
Mountains_and_Clouds to susieoregon - Inkle Band D- watermelon: 2pts + Tiny porcelain Jizo (B) : 1pt each - 3 points total :white_check_mark:
Mountains_and_Clouds to susieoregon - Brownstone Mug - 5pts
Tapestry to susieoregon - Vanilla Toffee Fudge - 2pts

Pending=3
Total=4

5 Likes

:herb:OPEN:herb:

:butterfly: :sunflower: :evergreen_tree: ARTSY’S SHOP :evergreen_tree: :sunflower: :butterfly:

SHOP ANNOUNCEMENT
I will be adding more things later this week. This is just to get the engine started. If you don’t fall in love with anything here, come back later. <3
Everything is handmade by me. I have a smoke-free home and a four-legged-pet-free studio (I have cats and dogs, but they are not allowed in my studio.)

:seedling: LITTLE CERAMIC OWLS #1 -1 point each

LIITTLE CERAMIC OWL #2 is claimed

BACK VIEW

:seedling: CERAMIC STUMPS #2 - 1 point each

CERAMIC STUMP #1 is claimed

:seedling: CERAMIC HEART ORNAMENTS #1 & #2 - 1 point each

:seedling: CERAMIC VESSEL - 2 points
Food safe. Could be used as a teeny shot glass, hold some feathers, maybe a tiny plant cutting… whatever you wish!

:heart: :yellow_heart: :purple_heart: :blue_heart: :brown_heart:

:seedling: CERAMIC CONVERSATION HEARTS 4 hearts for 1 point
Please pick the words and color combination you want for each heart. The 5th color I am calling “ugh” because it was supposed to be a green but I chose the wrong green to color my clay with because this one burned out at cone 6. Ah well. Spoopy hearts. They are really thin and could be glued to another project as well.

HUG ME: yellow (2), blue (2), pink (3), lavender (2), ugh (3)

LUV U: yellow (2), blue (2), pink (4), lavender (3), ugh (2)

KISS ME: yellow (3), blue (3), pink (1), lavender (4), ugh (4)

BITE ME: yellow (3), blue (3), pink (2), lavender (4), ugh (1)

NOPE: yellow (3), blue (2), pink (2), lavender (3), ugh (3)

CLAIMS FROM MY SHOP
artsycandice - mountains_and_clouds - little owl #2 and tree stump #1 (2)
Ceramic conversation hearts - 4 for (1pt)
(Hug Me - Blue; Luv Me - Purple; Bite Me - Yellow; Nope - Pink)

CLAIMS MADE BY ME
Mountains_and_Clouds to artsycandice - mini vase H - (2)
Tapestry to artsycandice - Ladybug Lounge ATC Watercolor - 1pt
Mountain_andClouds to artsycandice: tiny porcelain Jizo 3 : (A and C ) (2 pts); Mini Vase J: 2pts

:leaves: :leaves: :leaves: :leaves: :leaves: :leaves: :leaves:
CLAIMED ITEMS
Ceramic Owl #2 & Ceramic stump #1

pending: 0
total: 1

7 Likes

:rabbit: Bunny’s Hop Shop :rabbit: is OPEN.

These items come from a smoke free, two doggo home in sunny Arizona! I will add more items from time to time, so if nothing floats yer boat right now, feel free to check in later!

:sparkles::four::sparkles: FOUR POINT ITEMS :sparkles::four::sparkles:

SHADOWBOXES
All measure about 2 x 2 inches

Mini Halloween Shadowbox

Mini Shadowbox Pink

Mini Shadowbox White

:sparkles::three::sparkles: THREE POINT ITEMS :sparkles::three::sparkles:

Animal Molds
Appears to be brand new. For clay, sugar, marzipan… whatever your heart desires!

Plan B cross stitch
Mounted on cardboard with a fabric backing. Ribbon for hanging.

Sarcasm cross stitch

Mounted on cardboard with a fabric backing. Ribbon for hanging. 4.5 inch diameter

:sparkles::two::sparkles: TWO POINT ITEMS :sparkles::two::sparkles:

Embossed Leather Folio

Christmas gift bags
Includes reusable tag, which is also the perfect size for a gift card.

Select Red (7x11.5) or Green (8.5x11)

Morse Code Bracelets
Minimalist and dainty - can be worn alone or layered with other jewelry.

These are custom. Send a message to someone you care about! Or remind yourself that you are amazing! Choose 3 colors- one for dots, one for dashes, and one for a spacer between letters, which will also make up the extra space (if any) between your message and the clasp.

Examples:

Each bracelet will be sent with a Morse code key, along with spoilers (start at the clasp, color A=dashes, color B = dots, color C=spacer). This way, the recipient can try to puzzle it out on their own or with a bit of help. The solution will also be included, for those who are not of the mindset to enjoy puzzles. Each bracelet will measure approx 7.5 inches unless you specify a different size.

I recommend choosing colors that have a strong contrast with each other. I have these colors currently available (S=solid / opaque, P=pearl, I=iridescent, M=metallic, T=transparent). Please select by number.

When ordering, you can use this handy form:
Dot color:
Dash color:
Spacer color:

Swing Basket

Dye Ink Pad
New, sealed

Mini Corset Cards
Measure approximately 2.5 x 3 inches. Set of 6 with vintage looking sealable envelopes.

Card interior

Corset Clips
These are mounted on covered paper clips. Suitable for junk journals- very cute bookmarks, too!

Blue

Orange

Pink

Turquoise with roses

Aqua

Purple

Blue and pink

:sparkles::one::sparkles: ONE POINT ITEMS :sparkles::one::sparkles:

Red Leather Earrings

White Leather Earrings

Leather Fox Magnet
Measures approximately 2.5 x 2 inches.

Leaf mold
New in package

Chalk set
This is not new. The applicators and eraser are likely not anything you’ll want to keep and the box hinge is broken. However the chalks are in excellent condition. I have 1 of these left. (I had 3 but kept one. Used the dark purple over turquoise paint, in the pink and white shadowboxes above- to make that ombré effect in the sky.)

BEAD SOUPS
AB beads

Glass

Multi
I have 2 of these

Silver jewelry set

Cameo choker
14 inch chain (slightly extendable)

Chicago steampunk necklace
18 inch chain

Here’s My Heart Necklace
18 inch chain.

Opalite pendant on a chain
18 inch chain w lobster clasp. Pendant and ring combined measure about 1.5 inches.

Teabag bookmarks

Heart

Leaf

:sparkles:TWO FOR 1 POINT ITEMS :sparkles:

Copper Bangle

Dishwasher Magnet

Red

Sparkly Dot

Lacy bracelet
Brand new

Halloween Paperclips
Set of 4

Cute Animals paperclips
Set of 4

:sparkles: THREE FOR 1 POINT ITEMS :sparkles:

Paper Embellishment Booklet

Blue earrings

Gold vintage earrings

Mesh ring earrings- vintage

Crowned Skull earrings

Foliage earrings
Brand new- these are the type meant to lay along the surface of the earlobe rather than dangle- although dangling is possible if preferred!

Little Boo ornament

Halloween notebook
Penny for scale

Skull Spider earrings
I have 2 pairs of these.

Claims from my shop:
Sent: :luggage:
Received: :tophat:

Send 9/14
-to Tapestry-chalk set (1) :luggage:
Send 9/14
-to Irid3sc3nt- Christmas shadowbox (4) :luggage:
Send 9/17
-to Mountains_and_Clouds- Morse code bracelet (2) :luggage:
Send 9/18
-to Manders- black earrings, dragon earrings, cupcake embellishments (1) :luggage:
-to jellybean - I Spy Cards (2) + Leather Fox Magnet (1) + (3 for 1 items) TM Patch black & TM Patch brown flower & String of eyes earrings (1) = ***(4)***:luggage:
-to saintcady-2 matchbook notepads, string of eyes earrings - (1) +purple dishwasher magnet, outerspace paperclips - (1)
2 points total🧳

Claims Made by Me:

-Vase C from Mountains and Clouds (2) due 9/12🎩
-Suncatcher 1 from saintcady (1) due 9/13🎩
-Goblin planter from Tapestry (2) due 9/14 :tophat:
-Purrmaid from Tapestry (2) due 9/18🧳
-In The Lake puzzle from Tapestry (1) due 9/18🧳
-Suncatchers 3,6 and 7 from saintcady due 9/18🎩
-junk journal signature and orange journal cards from fishstix43 (1) due 9/20
-pop up flowers from Saintcady (1) due 9/22

Pending=0
Total=4

SOLD ITEMS

6 Likes

:dragon: The Laughing Dragon:dragon: is OPEN

Step inside one and all! The Laughing Dragon has all your adventuring needs! And some, shall we say, peculiar things you don’t need! All items made without the presence of monsters, creatures, and the like.

Buttons:
2 for 1 point
*Please claim as “Buttons 1 and 5” etc. (with your corresponding number)

Supplies

Spooky Grab Bag: 2 points

Claims from my shop
Sent: :joy:
Received: :dagger:

Send by 9/16
Manders to Tapestry - Glitter frog (2pts) :dagger:

Send by 9/18
Manders to Jellybean- Hero Grab Bag (2) + Adventure Grab Bag (2) = (4)

Send by September 19
@Manders to @Mountains_and_Clouds
glitter frog (2)

Claims made by me:

Send by: 9/15
Tapestry to Manders-Autumn Portal Gouache -2

Send by: 9/18
Bunny1Kenobi to Manders-Dragon Earrings, Black Earrings, Cupcake Embellishments-1

Send by: 9/22
Tapestry to Manders-Tuxedo Cookies-2-

Jellybean to Manders-Red Llama-2-

SOLD

Adventure Grab Bag: 2 points

Hero Grab Bag: 2 points

Pending=6, -4
Total=6

5 Likes

Thanate’s Things (is present but CLOSED)

3 Likes

:sunflower: OPEN :sunflower:

:paw_prints: Jellybean’s Crafts :paw_prints:

All items were made by me in a smoke-free and cat-friendly home in Michigan. Crochet & knit items have been stored in a plastic tub with cedar blocks.

Bulky Knit Hats - 2 points each
Options: green, orange, brown, purple

Knit hats made with super bulky yarn (80% acrylic, 20% wool; purple hat has 1% metallic thread).
Sizes (all are quite stretchy): 12.75" tall, 9" wide (green, red, gray); 12.5" tall, 9" wide (orange); 10" tall, 9" wide (brown, purple)

Fish Hats - 3 points each
Options: (none available at the moment)
Crochet hats made with acrylic yarn (machine wash/dry).
Size: 11" wide at mouth opening, 18.5" tall

Shawlette - 3 points

Made with superwash wool yarn (75% merino wool, 25% nylon).
Size: ~8" tall, 52" wide (could probably be blocked larger)

Baby Blanket - 2 points

(folded in quarters)
Made with acrylic baby yarn (machine wash/dry).
Size: 27" square

Blue/Rainbow Mandala - 1 point

Made with wool/nylon yarn and wood embroidery hoop.
Size: 10 5/8" wide, 11" tall, 3/8" deep

Scrubbies - 1 point for each set
Options - blue, silver

Crochet scrubbies made from polyester scrubby sparkle yarn (washed with unscented Tide Free & Gentle).
Sizes: 4" x 3.5" (blue set); 3.5" x 3" (silver set)

Coasters - 1 point for the set of 4

(these do have a small bump in the center where the ends were woven in)
Made with cotton yarn (machine wash/dry).
Size: 4.75" diameter

Happypotamus - 5 points

Crochet hippo made with acrylic yarn, polyester stuffing (inside a new & washed cotton t-shirt), and button eyes (not safe for kids under 3).
Size: 14" long, 6.5" tall

Mini Dino - 1 point

Made with acrylic yarn and polyester stuffing.
Size: just over 4" tall

Tiny Creatures - 1 point for a set of 3
Options: variety (whale/octopus/crab, only 1 available), octopuses (2 available)

Sizes: around 2"

Llamas - 2 points each
Options: white

Made with acrylic yarn, polyester stuffing, and plastic safety eyes (not safe for kids under 3).
Sizes: 8" tall (white); 8.5" tall (green, red)

Dumpling Kitties - 2 points each
Options: gray with black stripes, gray with purple stripes, purple with gray stripes, purple with black stripes, red with brown stripes

Made with acrylic yarn, polyester stuffing, and plastic safety eyes (not safe for kids under 3).
Sizes: 4.5" tall; purple with black stripes and red with brown stripes are slightly shorter

White Elephant - 2 points

Size: 5.25" tall, 7.75" long

Iguana - 2 points

Size: 4.25" tall, 9" long

Gray Cat - 1 point

(the whiskers are just a scrap of yarn I stuck into the stitches - they’re loose and easily removed)
Size: 4.25" tall, 9" long

Discount Items - 2 items for 1 point

Rag Doll Bunny
(face embroidery is kind of wonky)

Size: 11" tall

Gray Bat
(wings are floppy)

Made with acrylic yarn, polyester stuffing, felt, and a plastic button (not safe for kids under 3).
Size: just under 4" tall, 6.5" wide with wings

Gray/Green Dumpling Kitty
(gray with green stripes)
(gray yarn has a few discolored spots I didn’t notice until I was done - mostly on bottom and back, but they’re hard to see)

Sizes: a little over 4" tall

Blue Square
(made without purpose - maybe a good blanket for a doll or stuffed animal?)

Made with soft cotton/rayon (bamboo) yarn.
Size: ~12" square

Supplies

Cross-Stitch Book - 1 point

Gently used, Amazon link.

CLAIMS FROM MY SHOP
(:mailbox: = sent)

send by 9/13
jellybean to Mountains_and_Clouds - Fish Hat, blue - (3) :mailbox:
jellybean to saintcady - Fish Hat, pink - (3) :mailbox:

send by 9/15
jellybean to fishstix43 - Bulky knit hat, gray (2) + rainbow doll & mismatched scrubbies (1) = (3) :mailbox:

send by 9/16
jellybean to Tapestry - Green Llama (2) + Jiji Cat (2) = (4) :mailbox:

Send by 9/17
jellybean to Tapestry - Scrappy Snake (2) + Bulky Knit Hat, Red (2) = (4) :mailbox:

Send by 9/22
jellybean to Manders - Red Llama (2)

CLAIMS MADE BY ME

send by 9/14
Mountains_and_Clouds to jellybean - Mini Vase A (2) + Blue Butterfly dish with feet (2) = (4)

send by 9/16
saintcady to jellybean - Small suncatcher #5 (1) + Tag Blanks (1) + Tag Blanks (1) = (3)
Tapestry to jellybean - 3x4" Fox Watercolor (1) + Pygmy Puff C (2) = (3)

send by 9/18
Bunny1kenobi to jellybean - I Spy Cards (2) + Leather Fox Magnet (1) + (3 for 1 items) TM Patch black & TM Patch brown flower & String of eyes earrings (1) = (4)
Manders to jellybean - Hero Grab Bag (2) + Adventure Grab Bag (2) = (4)
fishstix43 to jellybean - Patchwork Tote Bag (3) + Blue/Gold Suncatcher (1) = (4)

Pending = 2
Total = 2

Sold items:

Fish Hats

Bulky Knit Hats

Rainbow Doll
(added too much hair)

Size: just under 7" tall

Mixed Scrubbies
(set of mismatched scrubbies)

Crochet scrubbies made from polyester scrubby sparkle yarn (washed with unscented Tide Free & Gentle).
Sizes: 4" x 3.75" (blue/silver rectangle); 3.25" (round blue); 2.75" (round silver)

Green, Red Llamas

Jiji Cat - 2 points

Made with acrylic yarn, polyester stuffing, and felt (for the eyes).
Size: 7" tall

Scrappy Snake - 2 points

Size: just over 1" diameter and 38" long

7 Likes

:tada: OPEN

Cady Creates
All items (excluding supplies) are handcrafted by me in a non-smoking household, though I have 1 hypoallergenic dog who does not help me with crafts

Suncatchers - Sold Out
If anyone is interested in more let me know!

Crocheted fidgets - 1 point for 2 fidgets
These are crocheted from acrylic blend yarn. 1 and 4 have a marble inside to squish around. 2 and 3 are mobius loop that you can keep shifting forever. One available of each - let me know which 2 you’d like.

Set of 6 plant stakes (semi custom) - 1 point per set
These plant stakes are 6" high, 1/2" wide, made of wood, laser cut labels, and sealed. You pick the 6 plant names (or whatever) to go on them.

Blue Wave earrings - 1 point per pair
You pick any 2 to make a pair. That could be 2 of the same or 2 different. Just tell me which! All but #2 are plywood and acrylic paint. #2 is plastic beads. #1, 3, 7 have cotton laces.

Small Suncatcher Earrings - 1 point per pair
Thin patterned acrylic behind a wooden frame. About 1". Super light weight! 7 available (numbered).

Large Suncatcher Earrings - 1 point per pair
Thin patterned acrylic behind a wooden frame. About 2". Super light weight! 5 available (numbered).

Duck Earrings - 1 point per pair
1/8" patterned acrylic. Either ducks on clear or ducks on mirrored purple (black on the back). About 1 - 2" depending on shape. 7 available (numbered).

Rainbow Earrings - 1 point per pair
1/8" patterned acrylic. Rainbow sections on clear. About 1 - 2" depending on shape. 3 available (numbered).

Thank You stamps - 1 point for the set
Thank You in 6 different font/sizes. Laser cut stamp rubber mounted on 1/4" wood.

ATC Blanks - 1 point for 4
2.5" x 3.5" laser cut birch plywood, 1/8" thick. Set of 4 for 1 point. Many available.

Tag Blanks - 1 point for 6
1.25" x 2.25" laser cut birch plywood, 1/8" thick. Set of 6 for 1 point. Many available.

Supplies

Iron-on letters - 1 point for 5 packs
Iron-on letters in white. Letters are 1.75" there are 5 packs, all unopened. The second picture is of the letters so you can see font.

Craft books - 2 points each
All books are in good condition, points reflect shipping cost.

Book 1 - After Dark - uncommon knits for nighttime

Book 2 - Chick Knits

Book 3 - World of Geekcraft

Book 4 - Craftivity

Book 5 - Glass Beads

CLAIMS FROM MY SHOP:
Points Earned: 14
:fallen_leaf: = Sent
:deciduous_tree: = Received

Send by September 13
:deciduous_tree: Saintcady to Bunny1kenobi - Sun catcher 1 - (1)

Send by 9/14
:deciduous_tree: Saintcady to susieoregon - Small suncatchers #2 - (1)
:deciduous_tree: saintcady to fishstix43 - Small suncatcher #8 - 1 pt + Rainbow Earrings #1 - 1 pt = (2)

Send by Sept 15
:fallen_leaf: saintcady to irid3sc3nt - six custom plant stakes (1)

Send by September 16
:fallen_leaf: saintcady to jellybean - Small suncatcher #5 (1) + Tag Blanks (1) + Tag Blanks (1) = (3)

Send by September 17
:fallen_leaf: saintcady to Mountains_and_Clouds - Small Suncatcher #4 (1) + Set of ATC blanks (1) = (2)

Send by 9/18
:deciduous_tree: saintcady to Bunny1kenobi - Suncatchers 3 + 6 + 7 (3)

Send by 9/22
Saintcady to Bunny1kenobi - pop-up flowers - (1)

CLAIMS MADE BY ME:
Points Spent: 13
Send by September 13
:deciduous_tree: jellybean to saintcady - Fish Hat (pink) - (3)

Send by September 14
:deciduous_tree: Tapestry to saintcady - 4x6 party monsters - (2)

Send by 9/17
:deciduous_tree: Mountains_and_Clouds to saintcady - Inkle Band B - (2)

Send by 9/18
Bunny1Kenobi to saintcady - 3 for 1 point items: 2 matchbook notepads, string of eyes earrings (1) + 2 for 1 point items: purple dishwasher magnet, outerspace paperclips (1) = (2)
:deciduous_tree: Susieoregon to saintcady - Piglets A and B, 2 pts each = (4)

Send by 9/22
Tapestry to saintcady - 3x4" Curious Snail Tiny Painting - 1pt + 1 pound Vanilla Toffee fudge - 2pts = (3)

Pending: 1
Total: 3

SOLD:

tags atc

7 Likes

Fishstix43’s STS Shop - OPEN

Hi! I’m Alicia from Wisconsin. Everything in my shop is handmade by me. Non-smoking home, but I have 2 cats with free range of the house, so there is the possibility of a few hairs on yarn or fabric crafts, despite my best efforts. Anything with wool content has been kept in plastic.

CRAFTED

Brown/Green Spinning Batts: 2 points
Wool/alpaca/silk. 2.8 oz total.

Unicorn Farts Handspun Yarn: 1 point (That’s what the fiber was called, don’t blame me! :wink:) 88% merino, 12% firestar (lots of sparkle), spun long draw and chain plyed. 3.75 oz, ~72 yds - relatively consistent bulky/aran weight.

Warm Tone Striped Hat: 1 point
Acrylic worsted weight, sized for larger than average women’s head (approx 23" circumference).

Blue/Green Spinning Batt: 1 point
Majority wool top, 1.4 oz.

Purple/Pink Spinning Batt: 1 point
Majority wool, significant silk content, 1.5 oz.

Rooster Embroidery: 1 point
8" diameter embroidery on 19"W x 12"H cream fabric base.

Blue/Green Suncatcher: 1 point

Junk/Art Journal Items: 2 for 1 point

Pink Junk Journal Charm

Decorated Journal Cards (2)
Standard ATC size.

Collage Kit #1

Collage Kit #2

SUPPLIES

Caron Simply Soft: 1 point per skein
Colors pictured top to bottom.
Berry Blue 5.5 oz remaining of 6 oz skein.
Strawberry 5 oz remaining of 6 oz skein.
Dark Sage 7 oz full skein.

:shamrock: :shamrock: :shamrock: :shamrock: :shamrock: :shamrock: :shamrock: :shamrock: :shamrock: :shamrock: :shamrock: :shamrock: :shamrock: :shamrock: :shamrock:

SOLD ITEMS

CLAIMS FROM MY SHOP
Send by September 14 - SENT SEPT 10
fishstix43 to Mountains_and_Clouds
Blue/Green/Pink Handspun Yarn (2)

Send by 9/16 - SENT SEPT 10
fishstix43 to susieoregon - Multicolor Zipper Pouch: 1 point

Send by September 18

Send by September 20
Fishstix43 to Bunny1kenobi - junk journal signature and orange journal cards (1)

Send by 9/21
Fishstix43 to Tapestry - Blue marbled scarf (2), Small Decoden Box (1) - Total (3)

CLAIMS MADE BY ME
Send by September 14
saintcady to fishstix43
Small suncatcher #8 - 1 pt
Rainbow Earrings #1 - 1 pt
Total: 2 pts

Send by Sept 15th
jellybean to fishstix43
Bulky knit hat, gray - 2 pts
Discount items - rainbow doll and mismatched scrubbies - 1 pt
Total - 3 pts

Send by September 22nd
susieoregon to fishstix43- ghost ornament purple/grey (3)

Current: 0

Pending: 8

Total: 8

4 Likes